test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Swoopz

Bertrand Traoré

Started by Swoopz,

886 posts in this topic

good individual first half for traore in my opinion. Been Ajaxs biggest threat and caused some problems. looks like he could get a goal today.

jernej93 likes this

1 hour ago, akgw13 said:

good individual first half for traore in my opinion. Been Ajaxs biggest threat and caused some problems. looks like he could get a goal today.

Very good game IMO :) Always trying to create something but it was really hard with United playing deep and really organized tonight :) He should be in Chelsea squad next year considering our lack of left footed right wingers. 

Happy to see him put in a good performance in the biggest game of his career. By far Ajax's best attacker on the night.

Just a shame the gameplan was completely wrong by Bosz.

40 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Happy to see him put in a good performance in the biggest game of his career. By far Ajax's best attacker on the night.

Just a shame the gameplan was completely wrong by Bosz.

Not a good game at all. As individual yes, but this is finale and finale can be only won as a team. 

He was ridiculously selfish several times, just like in eredivisie matches. Ask any fan they will all say he is selfish as hell.

I dont even care if he made many of those dribbles because they all ended up with nothing at all. You need to know when to pass and he doesnt. 

Same with Younes, another poor player tonight, much like the rest of his season.

Dolberg should be better. Only player realy impressing was De Ligt. Sanchez made some rash mistakes. 

mashimaru161 likes this

Not a good game at all. As individual yes, but this is finale and finale can be only won as a team. 
He was ridiculously selfish several times, just like in eredivisie matches. Ask any fan they will all say he is selfish as hell.
I dont even care if he made many of those dribbles because they all ended up with nothing at all. You need to know when to pass and he doesnt. 
Same with Younes, another poor player tonight, much like the rest of his season.
Dolberg should be better. Only player realy impressing was De Ligt. Sanchez made some rash mistakes. 

He put in an effort to win balls back, hold up the ball and provide a threat. My assessment was on his individual performance, as the collective didn't little on the night.

Did Dolberg touch the ball?

Schalke are targeting a move for Chelsea striker Bertrand Traore, according to German outlet Bild.

8 hours ago, the wes said:

The intriguing bit is Aulas’s mention of Chelsea being interested in Lyon players as well. Cheeky bid for Atletico-bound Lacazette or the lovely Tolisso, anyone? At least four teams have been mentioned in connection with Traore recently, including Bundesliga trio Schalke 04, RB Leipzig, and TSG Hoffenheim interesting RB Leipzig being mentioned if it were true i'd be thinking Naby Naby nab him

1 hour ago, Beigl said:

I just hope we put a buy-back clause in the contract for once..

Yeah, or at least Chelsea to receive some % of the sum of his future transfers.

Beigl likes this

A buy-back clause is a must and sell him for a cheaper fee. Every deal should follow Thorgan's.