test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Swoopz

loaned out Bertrand Traoré

Started by Swoopz,

864 posts in this topic
21 minutes ago, the wes said:

Former Ajax team manager David Endt does not believe Bertrand Traore has the quality to establish himself at Chelsea, pointing out the 21-year-old lacks vital game intelligence.

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2017/02/27/he-lacks-game-intelligence-former-ajax-team-boss-weighs-in-on-chelsea-talent/327812/#ixzz4ZtMet4Q8

David Endt is a romantic fool but he's right. Traoré hasn't done anything at his time at Ajax that got me saying: we need this lad back at the Bridge. Nothing. Simply not good enough for us.

1 minute ago, BoyBlue96 said:

David Endt is a romantic fool but he's right. Traoré hasn't done anything at his time at Ajax that got me saying: we need this lad back at the Bridge. Nothing. Simply not good enough for us.

No point keeping him I would sell him in the summer 

2013 pre-season tour seems like 4ever ago ,looked so impressive back then with loads of potential but alas looks like he hasn't progressed , still only 21 ,so at that crossroads should we stick or twist with him , no doubt it will be another loan next season?

Unionjack likes this

He has absoltely no drive and plays with an air, kinda cocky in a way, i think he feels like this club isn't big enough for him or something. The drive he had a few years ago at Vitesse is gone if you ask me, and not only hasn't he progressed, he actually got worse. 

The Skipper likes this

When we bought him, he was a big fish in the small pond that was our youth - now our pond is massive, and this fish is very average.

Vincent likes this

I watched the game Groningen-Ajax yesterday. It was Ajax' chance to get closer to Feyenoord who lost to fucking Sparta Rotterdam (Paul Pogba's older bro with the header goal) but they bottled it and drew the game 1-1.

And Traoré was fucking shit, and too be honest, he isn't the player he was at Vitesse under Peter Bosz. He is has been sub-par at Ajax. Some good games and goals but absolutely not good enough for Chelsea. Not even for our bench.

Still think Bosz should play him as striker as Traoré played as striker at Vitesse and has shown to be batter as ST than as RW. And also because Dolberg showed to be a one pony trick merchant. Young lad got hyped way too much and has been absent for a few games now.

Ergo, Traoré really needs to step up because he won't have a future at Chelsea by how he's playing now. 

No point in keeping this guy. Cut the loan merc crap. Tell him he's not good enough for Chelsea and let him go on with his career instead of this loan bullshit. He will never be good enough for us. He's not like Lukaku or something, so just let him go.

1 hour ago, BoyBlue96 said:

No point in keeping this guy. Cut the loan merc crap. Tell him he's not good enough for Chelsea and let him go on with his career instead of this loan bullshit.

We need to do that with a few loanees the like of Kalas Wallace delac feruz Piazon atsu just not good enough 

BoyBlue96 likes this

On 28/02/2017 at 8:48 AM, mccg said:

2013 pre-season tour seems like 4ever ago ,looked so impressive back then with loads of potential but alas looks like he hasn't progressed , still only 21 ,so at that crossroads should we stick or twist with him , no doubt it will be another loan next season?

Like most of us I thought we were onto something back then. And who knows IF we had kept him training with the 1st team he mighta been. But we cant do that all the time or we end up with a load of RLCs

mccg likes this

On 3/6/2017 at 3:43 PM, the wes said:

We need to do that with a few loanees the like of Kalas Wallace delac feruz Piazon atsu just not good enough 

My word, those guys are still in our books? Especially Delac, wasn't he here 10 years ago already? I thought I'd never hear that name again. :blink:

On 08/03/2017 at 1:49 PM, manpe said:

My word, those guys are still in our books? 

Yes mate 👍 we need a clear out with some loanees 

To be honest I never felt he was that good in the first place. For sure he has his qualities like a decent shot, but never ever I was convinced that his all round game is good enough for an european top club. Whenever he played for us on a higher level I thought he lacks a little bit of game intelligence.

He hopefully will prove me wrong, but I don't think he is a big talent in comparison to Abraham for example. I think it would be better for his career to look after a new (middle class) club where he can show his real potential instead of getting loaned out by Chelsea year after year.

killer1257 likes this

To be honest I never felt he was that good in the first place. For sure he has his qualities like a decent shot, but never ever I was convinced that his all round game is good enough for an european top club. Whenever he played for us on a higher level I thought he lacks a little bit of game intelligence.

He hopefully will prove me wrong, but I don't think he is a big talent in comparison to Abraham for example. I think it would be better for his career to look after a new (middle class) club where he can show his real potential instead of getting loaned out by Chelsea year after year.

He's not exactly a shining light at Ajax right now, so he'll be out on loan again.

Looks like he'll be sold. He'd get no game time here especially if we sign another forward. Unlucky not to stay this season. His attitude at Ajax hasn't been good.

Absolute shambolic performance today. Ajax drew against Excelsior Rotterdam. Feyenoord will win the Eredivisie 110% now.

But Traoré was a disaster. Holy shit that guy hasn't had ONE good game at Ajax. It was so bad that he decided to dive, which resulted in him getting booked and getting substituted. 

Better off to sell him. Absolutely not good enough for Chelsea. People who think otherwise and post Vine's of his goal against Stoke aren't realistic. 

Absolute shambolic performance today. Ajax drew against Excelsior Rotterdam. Feyenoord will win the Eredivisie 110% now.
But Traoré was a disaster. Holy shit that guy hasn't had ONE good game at Ajax. It was so bad that he decided to dive, which resulted in him getting booked and getting substituted. 

Better off to sell him. Absolutely not good enough for Chelsea. People who think otherwise and post Vine's of his goal against Stoke aren't realistic. 

Seen people at Ajax says he's far from our level now, so I honestly have low hopes of him doing anything here tbh.

8 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Holy shit that guy hasn't had ONE good game at Ajax

Stop over exaggerating lol, doe effe normaal man. He was pretty good at the start of the season, even had a few MOTM performances. 

I do agree that his time here at Ajax has been a let down though, big time. 

3 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Stop over exaggerating lol, doe effe normaal man. He was pretty good at the start of the season, even had a few MOTM performances. 

I do agree that his time here at Ajax has been a let down though, big time. 

Yes but his time at Ajax is also going to decide his future at Chelsea because right now he isn't doing anything impressive which might result in Conte bringing him into our squad. 

Tis gewoon niet goed genoeg gap. 

The Skipper likes this