Bertrand Traoré

Swoopz

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

The moment he took that first touch I shouted 'GOAL'!

Having watched him a lot with Vitesse I knew he does not miss from those positions. And he sure did not disappoint! :D 

Right...

Just now, LAM09 said:

He gave Coman and Pogba their chance. Have faith. emoji6.png

But were they already there or was he in 1st before they joined? We know he will want to have player he knows/trusts and build his own team. I see a clear out.

But were they already there or was he in 1st before they joined? We know he will want to have player he knows/trusts and build his own team. I see a clear out.

Nope, but he gave youth a chance. That was the point I was making.

I welcome a clearout, as some players have gotten too comfy.

• 3 weeks later...

Just rewatched the highlights of our match against West Ham on YT and wow. That goal line clearance from Traore was Ashley Cole-esque.... :wub:

I really HOPE we don't send him on loan for next season, this kid could seriously be our new Anelka if he keeps his performance up! Guus should start him ahead of Remy, Flopcao and Pato btw, if Costa is not available for team selection.

4 hours ago, AWorriedChelseaFan said:

Just rewatched the highlights of our match against West Ham on YT and wow. That goal line clearance from Traore was Ashley Cole-esque.... :wub:

I really HOPE we don't send him on loan for next season, this kid could seriously be our new Anelka if he keeps his performance up! Guus should start him ahead of Remy, Flopcao and Pato btw, if Costa is not available for team selection.

I agree! I feel he doesn't get enough plaudits for that clearance, as its a "split second to think" affair.

I did not expect anyone to say he is the new Anelka though, lol! :D