Bertrand Traoré

Swoopz

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenedy started to impress with his sub appearances and then disappeared. Hope the same doesn't happen to Traore but I doubt it because Hiddink seems to like him.

It's nice to have a player that can come on and have an impact. But you can forget about him starting games.

9 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Kenedy started to impress with his sub appearances and then disappeared. Hope the same doesn't happen to Traore and I doubt it because Hiddink seems to like him.

It's nice to have a player that can come on and have an impact. But you can forget about him starting games.

I still worry about Kenedy not getting to play as well. 

i cant believe that some are supporters on twitter think traoré is the new drogba they are nothing a like with their style of play 

http://metro.co.uk/2016/02/22/chelsea-fans-rave-over-bertrand-traore-after-goal-v-manchester-city-5710593/?

FACT: every time Bertrand Traore has scored for Chelsea, he's scored for Chelsea. Boom. Read it and weap.

P.S. that header was even better than Torres' 20-yard bullet header vs Villa (which was better than Drogba's Bayern goal, but no-one likes to admit it):

Just now, BlueLion said:

FACT: every time Bertrand Traore has scored for Chelsea, he's scored for Chelsea. Boom. Read it and weap.

P.S. that header was even better than Torres' 20-yard bullet header vs Villa (which was better than Drogba's Bayern goal, but no-one likes to admit it):

Traore's header was a fluke. No way he meant that. The Torres header is different class, like the Suarez one v Norwich I think, so much power and accuracy. Drogba's header was impressive too considering Boateng gave him quite a shove. 

12 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Traore's header was a fluke. No way he meant that. The Torres header is different class, like the Suarez one v Norwich I think, so much power and accuracy. Drogba's header was impressive too considering Boateng gave him quite a shove. 

Drogba's header probably wouldn't have gone in without the momentum he got from the push from Boateng :lol:

On 23/02/2016 at 7:32 PM, BlueLion said:

Traore himself would not agree with you. He said that he meant to go for goal but not in that way so, he explicitly said, it was a lucky goal.