Bertrand Traoré

Swoopz

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My understanding is that he is still technically on trail and has not yet signed a professional contract with the club.

Mourinho on Traore: 'We have to wait until he's 18 to try to get the permit for him to stay in England. If not we'll have to loan him out.'

'If he goes on loan then he has to go but if he's playing for his country then he'll get his permit, so no dramas with it.'

We can't send him out on loan if he isn't a Chelsea player.

Mourinho on Traore: 'We have to wait until he's 18 to try to get the permit for him to stay in England. If not we'll have to loan him out.'

'If he goes on loan then he has to go but if he's playing for his country then he'll get his permit, so no dramas with it.'

We can't send him out on loan if he isn't a Chelsea player.

That same sentence says that he is on trail just before that quote as Andercho has posted above. I've also read from reliable accounts on Twitter that he does not have a contract yet.

That same sentence says that he is on trail just before that quote as Andercho has posted above. I've also read from reliable accounts on Twitter that he does not have a contract yet.

I'd take Mourinho's own words over reliable twitter sources tbh.

You do realise players can be signed without a work permit right? They're just not allowed to play official competitive games.

I'd take Mourinho's own words over reliable twitter sources tbh.

You do realise players can be signed without a work permit right? They're just not allowed to play official competitive games.

I think Jose meant that WHEN he turns 18 and obviously signs a contract we will look to get him a work permit or loan him out if we can't.

I think Jose meant that WHEN he turns 18 and obviously signs a contract we will look to get him a work permit or loan him out if we can't.

Even if that was the case, that's what pre contracts are for; so that when he does turn 18 it comes into effect.

He's effectively a CFC player already.

Even if that was the case, that's what pre contracts are for; so that when he does turn 18 it comes into effect.

He's effectively a CFC player already.

Can't sign players (younger than 18) from a different continent to a pre-contract. He's currently on trial, been on this trial for like 2-3 years now, just biding his time till he turns 18 and can officially sign a contract. But, yeah effectively our player, just too bad he can't feature in competitive matches or go out on loan.

Can't sign players (younger than 18) from a different continent to a pre-contract. He's currently on trial, been on this trial for like 2-3 years now, just biding his time till he turns 18 and can officially sign a contract. But, yeah effectively our player, just too bad he can't feature in competitive matches or go out on loan.

I'm sure we did it with Piazon?

Great video, thanks.

Great first touch and technique, keeps it simple (aside from the 50 yard volley! lol) and looks very quick. He did a lot of things right, and for a 17 year old that isn't easy as their game doesn't always translate well to senior football. Now consider that he hasn't been able to play any real football consistently for a number of years and it's mind-blowing.

Unbelievable potential.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/wayne-rooney-transfer-romelu-lukaku-2077088

Mourinho explained: "Josh McEachran will go on loan and we are thinking of letting Nathaniel Chalobah go for a last season, though he is for sure, a Chelsea player and could be in our squad already.

"Of the others, Lucas Piazon will go out, Wallace will go on too because he has no work permit. And while we'd like to keep Bertrand Traore we know he might not get a permit."

Think Mourinho will be the ultimate Trump card as far as ths kid goes. He's made it clear he likes the kid and wants him, so even if another club moves for him I don't think he's going anywhere. Unless Madrid offers him huge money or something.