Bertrand Traoré

Swoopz

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mourinho on Traore :

‘He’s 19, he’s a kid. He was in Africa, then Vitesse, and now he’s at Chelsea. He’s not going on loan. We want to keep him and improve him. With the ball he has a lot of talent. Sometimes he didn’t always make the best decisions, but this is absolutely normal. He’s a good kid, a good talent, and I repeat he’s not going on loan.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/07/mourinho-post-nyrb-.html

First game of pre season, and people being written off left , right and centre

Yeah amazing - go read the early posts after he had a good game in pre-season a few years back - the new Messi ;)

I think on this forum players are either amazing or shit - lol - there's no in-between.

I have faith in this guy - I hope he will achieve a lot here and if Mou can see it - then I'm hopeful.

Mourinho on Traore :

‘He’s 19, he’s a kid. He was in Africa, then Vitesse, and now he’s at Chelsea. He’s not going on loan. We want to keep him and improve him. With the ball he has a lot of talent. Sometimes he didn’t always make the best decisions, but this is absolutely normal. He’s a good kid, a good talent, and I repeat he’s not going on loan.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/07/mourinho-post-nyrb-.html

Great, so everything that was said till now by various parties (Vitesse manager, Mourinho, Beasley) was true. Now he just needs minutes on the pitch.

Still very raw. Played a couple of nice passes and has the confidence to shoot himself. Needs some work on his ball control, dribbling and movement. Remy should have scored from his great second-time cross though.

Maybe it is only me but he is a lot like Schürrle, very direct.

Don't think Traore is better than any current first team am......

In the asia tour, he looked pretty good last season, but so did everyone...

If he stays here, he won't get any playing time.

Don't think Traore is better than any current first team am......

In the asia tour, he looked pretty good last season, but so did everyone...

If he stays here, he won't get any playing time.

MLS>Asia. That being said, if Moses stays, he's ahead of him in the pecking order.

We knew the lad was liked by Mou and even with the differences playing wise between countries leagues hes had good reports. And as it seems that he is now for whatever reasons with us so we just have to accept it, wish the lad all the best and get behind him to play his heart out for us.

Chelsea hand Bertrand Traore No.14 shirt

http://www.squawka.com/news/surprise-as-chelsea-hand-bertrand-traore-no-14-shirt/431090

We knew the lad was liked by Mou and even with the differences playing wise between countries leagues hes had good reports. And as it seems that he is now for whatever reasons with us so we just have to accept it, wish the lad all the best and get behind him to play his heart out for us.

Chelsea hand Bertrand Traore No.14 shirt

http://www.squawka.com/news/surprise-as-chelsea-hand-bertrand-traore-no-14-shirt/431090

for whatever reasons?

the reasons are obvious. he's an aggressive, confident, and talented player. a great alternative to Willian, who is more tricky and likes to keep the ball.

I see big things for him. he'll definitely be our third striker once Falcao is gone.