Marek Hamsik

LDN Blue

he is not, hasn't been himself since Cavani and Lavezzi left Napoli. He was actually benched for lot of big matches last year and this year looks like average at best. He is probably not even top 10 Serie A players atm, so 30-40m fee Napoli would want is unacceptable.

I've heard this too. Perhaps the hype got to him?

3 years ago (I can't believe I'm the OP on this lmao), I would've loved if we made a big money move for him. Now I am not so sure, but I can't say much since I haven't watched Serie A for a long, long, time.

• 2 months later...

Don't really know much about him. Anyone care to inform the uninformed?

Decent playmaker, but fell of form for past two seasons. Is also Napoli's captain but IMO doesnt show the character to have such role. Inconsistent, dissapears in games and I wouldnt even consider him here.

He looks set on leaving, and we are mentioned as suitors

We should sign players and build our team in order to win the CL and become as good as Real, Barca and Bayern. Is Hamsik the player who'd help us to achieve these goals? I don't think so. He is not a bad player but I wouldn't sell Oscar for him. He wouldn't be a step forward.

He's two years late to the party. Lavezzi and Cavani got their moves, but i will say both have been very disappointing since their transfers away from Napoli.

They had a very special thing in Napoli them three.

That Napoli side was nice to watch. Even better when we done them in the CL road to glory!

I like him, though, but I think he'd be only a good backup, so I'd go somewhere else.

I think that he has not enough time as he'd deserve in Napoli and their league situation shows that Benitez isn't exactly making the right calls.

• 1 year later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You