Call of Duty: Black Ops

James

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a while since anyone spoke about Black Ops! I'm finally in the Prestige levels now! Currently on Level 7.

Recently gained an alliance with the Crossbow, can be pretty accurate at times. Unfortunately, I gotta grow the levels up again to win it back now!

on a sour note, Jim owned me the last time I played against him! <_<

New Maps for the PS3 are meant to be out today, but I don't know how to get them!! I've looked inside the store but it says, "There are no items in the store at this time". I seriously thought that if you downloaded the 1.07 patch, you would be able to start using them straigh away!

New Maps for the PS3 are meant to be out today, but I don't know how to get them!! I've looked inside the store but it says, "There are no items in the store at this time". I seriously thought that if you downloaded the 1.07 patch, you would be able to start using them straigh away!

Been playing the new maps a few days now, nothing special. :/ "Stadium" is awful, to much going on in such a small space. There's nowhere to hide you just keep getting killed over and over.:ph34r: The rest are average at best to be fair.

Been playing the new maps a few days now, nothing special. :/ "Stadium" is awful, to much going on in such a small space. There's nowhere to hide you just keep getting killed over and over.:ph34r: The rest are average at best to be fair.

I really like "Kowloon", other than that I agree with you!

Played the new maps with Jim last weekend and totally sucked on them. They are not the best to be honest but it does take time to get used to them.

Yeh, got a little group of Chels on there now, you hear that Chelsea fan singing all game :lol:

I have a few things to put forward about playing online...

1) since I've bought the map pack, there's a lot less pure team deathmatches going on. My PS3 can only find 2 matches at a time, whereas before there were sooo many!

2) There are so many stupidly high prestige players online now, whereas before, a lot of players I played with online were only 1st prestige or no prestige at all. The people I play against now, they have 10th prestige upwards! It's pretty strange! :P

also, I suck on Discovery! :whistling:

I have a few things to put forward about playing online...

1) since I've bought the map pack, there's a lot less pure team deathmatches going on. My PS3 can only find 2 matches at a time, whereas before there were sooo many!

2) There are so many stupidly high prestige players online now, whereas before, a lot of players I played with online were only 1st prestige or no prestige at all. The people I play against now, they have 10th prestige upwards! It's pretty strange! :P

also, I suck on Discovery! :whistling:

Its because the people that upgrade the maps are the really good guys. Only a hand full of the average players do and the people that don't, do not really care about the game.

Its because the people that upgrade the maps are the really good guys. Only a hand full of the average players do and the people that don't, do not really care about the game.

I suppose they just prefer playing modern warfare 2 instead because they have much better maps :rolleyes:

I did that the other day! I was shite!! :lol:

Although I did kill someone with a crossbow at a really difficult angle, which I was rather proud of :smiliecap1:

Yeah it takes some getting used to but after a while you'll prefer it. I hate playing normal games now takes about 32094723094 shots to kill someone where as in hardcore only takes 1 or 2.

Have you noticed on the Gun Game, the one where you upgrade your gun if you kill a player. There was a player today where all he did was humiliate the whole game. Total idiot! I went on one of those rampages, killing everyone and doing really well, but this one player kept humiliating me! :lol:

• 1 month later...