test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Wxgba

Greg's Graphics

Started by Wxgba,

89 posts in this topic

Simply love it Bruyne. And now I have given u credit for it (best graphics designer)

You can call me Greg - and there's no need to give me recognition, I was only jesting in the Forum Awards thread! :)

Nice sigs :)

Cheers, buddy. I know they're bad for me and all, but my nicotine addiction is overwhelming. Oh, wait...

capriccioso likes this

You can call me Greg - and there's no need to give me recognition, I was only jesting in the Forum Awards thread! :)..

Its allright.your better than Jim :D:ph34r:

They are wonderful, but I prefer the bigger ones tbh. Why not give them a go?

Your wish is my command...

FernandoTorres-3.png

EdenHazard.png

JohnObiMikel-1.png

This thread could also do with reverting back to the good, ol' 'Greg's Graphics' as well, please!

termninja and DONI. like this

Done a few avatars recently but haven't had the time to nip in and share my work. Got a few days off this week though so I'll be sure to update this thread soon enough!

yuvala likes this

Just spent a good half an hour browsing through this old topic of mine and it's safe to say I am actually impressed at how much I'd improved since I first started producing graphics. Photoshop and I have some serious catching up to do.

The Skipper and BlueLion. like this

It's been a while. Hopefully I haven't lost the knack of it completely.

EdenHazard-1.pngAndreSchurrle.pngEdenHazard2.png

I don't know why but the Schürrle avatar seems to lose its sharpness when I post it for some reason.

The Skipper and boshman like this

The blur effect on the first ava is a bit too much (the area of Luiz's shoulder) IMO but the one used on the ava with the CL trophy is brilliant! Has a "dynamic" look about it!

Keep it up!

Wxgba likes this

The blur effect on the first ava is a bit too much (the area of Luiz's shoulder) IMO but the one used on the ava with the CL trophy is brilliant! Has a "dynamic" look about it!

Keep it up!

I didn't notice it at the time but now you've pointed that out it's really bugging me - the feedback is appreciated as always!

Think I'm going to do a little Drogba picture pack next.

Amblève. likes this