test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Wxgba

Greg's Graphics

Started by Wxgba,

89 posts in this topic

I'm personally not a fan on landscape avatars but they look nice. You shouldn't have added blur on strips on the Mata one.

Wxgba likes this

I'm personally not a fan on landscape avatars but they look nice. You shouldn't have added blur on strips on the Mata one.

Each to their own in that respect. I'm not overly fond of them but if they're done right then they can look ace. I know - I realised that afterwards but I was too lazy to undo the history to alter it. Not the greatest of images to use either as it was a little boring. Thanks for the feedback though, it's appreciated.

A new ava for myself - very minimalistic, but it's simple and does the job!

JohnTerry-1.png

JT avatars ftw :D

I like it, as you said, simple but also unique which is very important for avatars.

I think the choice of image is very important when creating a graphic. I used the Terry one as I could have a witty caption to have as a member title beneath it. Speaking of good images, I just couldn't resist making a sarcastic wallpaper with this pic...

Torreswallpaper.png

Sheva. and LDN Blue like this

Mate, if there is any HD photos you are looking for let me know and I will have a look for you!

Thanks for the offer, Steve. If it's possible to get your hands on any of the following, it will be appreciated: Ryan Bertrand, Gary Cahill, Ashley Cole, Juan Mata, John Obi Mikel, Didier Drogba and any celebratory team photos.

Thanks for the offer, Steve. If it's possible to get your hands on any of the following, it will be appreciated: Ryan Bertrand, Gary Cahill, Ashley Cole, Juan Mata, John Obi Mikel, Didier Drogba and any celebratory team photos.

I will look later tonight mate :)

I will look later tonight mate :)

Nice one. Just made a quick manip with one of the images you've posted in the photos subforum.

Ramires.png

Sheva. likes this

Nice one. Just made a quick manip with one of the images you've posted in the photos subforum.

Ramires.png

Opening individual threads for players in the photo section mate :)

Thanks for that, Steve. Made my own render from one of the Juan Mata photos you posted! Here's a signature I made from the render.

JuanMatasig-1.png

I will post the render up here, too, I just need the 'TalkChelsea' logo to stick on it. If Jim, Steve or Sh0nex (or anyone else who might come across this post) could PM it my way, that would be great.

termninja and Steve like this

Thanks for that, Steve. Made my own render from one of the Juan Mata photos you posted! Here's a signature I made from the render.

JuanMatasig-1.png

I will post the render up here, too, I just need the 'TalkChelsea' logo to stick on it. If Jim, Steve or Sh0nex (or anyone else who might come across this post) could PM it my way, that would be great.

Nice one mate. If it is big enough you can just save the one from my signature.

Nice one mate. If it is big enough you can just save the one from my signature.

I didn't even consider that... :blush:

JuanMatarender.png