test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Wxgba

Greg's Graphics

Started by Wxgba,

89 posts in this topic

New Anelka sig and wallpaper. (Click to see wallpaper)

NicolasAnelka.png

Well that's my search for a new wallpaper over. Looks great on my laptop! Cheers mate, nice work :)

hey Essien you fancy making me a Ramires avy/sig?

Sure I will. Got any pictures in mind, or shall I make them choosing my own?

Hey Essien.. I'd be grateful for a Petr Cech one? Preferably one with him in action in the background (not too fussed about that though :lol: ). Thanks :)

hey (CHELSEA_FAN) mate will u please make a wallpaper for me (1920*1280) of your chelsea sig??...............i would b glad if u will do it for me.........thanx in advance...........

I'm glad to see you back doing photoshop, nice work :)

I can rename the thread if you want.

I enjoy doing them but I haven't had a play around in Photoshop for quite some time so might be a little rusty. I'm going to use tonight (before the game, of course) to try and get back up to speed. Yeah, a name change would be good - quite fitting, too, given that I seem to change me username every time I return. I'll let you pick a topic title to surprise me.

I enjoy doing them but I haven't had a play around in Photoshop for quite some time so might be a little rusty. I'm going to use tonight (before the game, of course) to try and get back up to speed. Yeah, a name change would be good - quite fitting, too, given that I seem to change me username every time I return. I'll let you pick a topic title to surprise me.

Changed it, though I was never great with names so if you want something else I'll be glad to change it ;)

I'm really happy to have someone doing stuff in photoshop here, I got bored a bit of it but I'm thinking of returning also :)

Changed it, though I was never great with names so if you want something else I'll be glad to change it ;)

I'm really happy to have someone doing stuff in photoshop here, I got bored a bit of it but I'm thinking of returning also :)

You should revert back to it, definitely. It could add some healthy competition that may also spark some more interest in graphic-making.

I'm not too creative with names either, though I would prefer if my username was spelt correctly in the topic title. :P

Great work mate! going to pinch the Mata one :P

No worries - glad you like them!