Gregory van der Wiel

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One game is too much to make comparison.

But it's the same people that have been saying the same stuff for ages since they watch him close in Ajax....so they might have a point.

It looks like Azpi is the popular choice in this site for our new RB.

He wasn't great today but i don't think he was awful... he tired towards the end of the game before he was substituted and I'm sure i heard the commentator say he missed a lot of last season through injury. So naturally he will play sloppy passes.

Id hate to think how shit he is for Ajax then.

he had a pretty poor season. europe may overrate him but the dutch know exactly how good he is and they are not impressed. would love to see us ignore vdw tbh

Ronaldo is absolutely abusing Van Der Wiel right now. I know Ronaldo is better than anyone VDW will face in the Premier League, but I think Ronaldo is single handedly dropping the transfer value of VDW by a few million today

He's an awful defender, worse than Bosingwa. And im not just saying that because of what Ronaldo did to him this 1st half.

I know Ajax fans, and they talk about him like we talked about Bos... much worse actually.

He's been poor in this Euros but then the whole Holland squad have.

However I would prefer Debuchy. I haven't really watched any of him at Lille but apparently he's been very consistent there. I've seen the last half a dozen France games and he looks good.

Earlier on Twitter I saw someone saying Van Der Wiel is just a taller version of Bosingwa with an extra eyebrow. Couldn't have said it better myself.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You