test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

epicsarah-ous

Justin Bieber SUCKS! Thread

Started by epicsarah-ous,

43 posts in this topic

God how can a kid with a unbroken voice get more music video views than much better artists

My brain goes into meltdown everytime i hear his songs on the radio cannot stand it and by the promotional stuff he has its hard to ignore

I was in the car yesterday and some girl I know put his songs on. And all I have to say is that Justin Bieber is fucking DULL. It's very boring and is a perfect example of the tripe artists that get famous today.

God how can a kid with a unbroken voice get more music video views than much better artists

My brain goes into meltdown everytime i hear his songs on the radio cannot stand it and by the promotional stuff he has its hard to ignore

That, sir, is among the truest things ever said.

He's young and doing his thing. Hes got more money and pussy than I ever will. I don't hate him, I hate what he represents.

No doubt Craig Bellamy will read this, the £ signs will flash in his eyes and Man City will take to the field wearing TEAM JUSTIN BIEBER t-shirts.

.sum41 likes this

No doubt Craig Bellamy will read this, the £ signs will flash in his eyes and Man City will take to the field wearing TEAM JUSTIN BIEBER t-shirts.

Ah that fucking name, i just hate seeing the name Ju**in Be**er spelt on paper as i do hearing it. I hate his/her kind of music. My GF knows not to play that fucking song when i'm around because she likes it and him/her.

Justin Bieber SUCKS!

He is the represents the image of what music has become, Lady Gaga is another one. Manufactured crap that get big due to marketing ploys, one of which is Cheryl Cole and the sympathy card that is played by the media ever time she is mentioned. Miley Cyrus used to play off the bat off her father, then the program and now the whole 'bad girl' image, which was also taken by Rihanna.

It's a never ending factor of pop and it seems there a long list of new comers. I would take a song by someone/band that represents something in the world then a profit machine.

Justin Bieber will die away in the mainstream but it won't be long until he will be replace by the next annoying thing. Thank fuck, i don't live in America, with Disney central there, there would be cloned coming out every too seconds.

He is the represents the image of what music has become, Lady Gaga is another one. Manufactured crap that get big due to marketing ploys, one of which is Cheryl Cole and the sympathy card that is played by the media ever time she is mentioned. Miley Cyrus used to play off the bat off her father, then the program and now the whole 'bad girl' image, which was also taken by Rihanna.

It's a never ending factor of pop and it seems there a long list of new comers. I would take a song by someone/band that represents something in the world then a profit machine.

Justin Bieber will die away in the mainstream but it won't be long until he will be replace by the next annoying thing. Thank fuck, i don't live in America, with Disney central there, there would be cloned coming out every too seconds.

THIS

Sure, another topic on the internet about Justin Bieber, more discussions more attention. Come on quit the discussions about him, there aint really things to discuss with him about, he just sucks, he cannot sing, he's not even good looking imo?

Let's quit the discussions he doesn't deserve the attention!

termninja likes this