Mourinho For Liverpool?

I know its only rumour just now but can you imagine it?, what a fucking nightmare that would be eh? Mind you, I suppose it would be funny watching all those facking dippy scousers who used to hate him so, falling over themselves in wild appreciation of him :rolleyes:

Fuck I hope not

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in 2004 when we were linked with him, i remember some pundits saying that he used to be a big fan of liverpool when he was younger so there were a few roumers back then that he might prefer to take charge of them rather than us because of the tradition and stuff. Liverpool themselves had just sacked houllier. Now tho after having played liverpool many times and being involved in a huge feud in so many competitions, i dont think he would touch liverpool. I couldve seen it 4 years ago, i defo cant see it now.

That and he probably wouldnt want his house getting burgled.

Nah cant see it.Hope not anyway lol and seeing he has to wait 6 months or so till he can get an English job why wait around might as well get one abroad and by then scum might or might not have replaced Rafa

well by the way liverpool played today, rafa is in trouble. He's spent so much money to get dominated by a Luton team who have so little money their players arent even getting paid and they might even go out of business.

That game yeh Luton were unlucky not to get the win and now the replay :( no doubt use Torres and Gerrard seeing it seems they're the only ones who can score!Fingers crossed

If they loose the replay then get knocked out the CL then defo be buy buy Rafa the guys to deluded which doesnt help

Mourinho doesn't look like getting a job until the summer now with a big club plus he has exit clauses in his contract preventing him from taking over an English team or he loses his pay off.

I heard the same stories about Mourinho being a fan of Liverpool when he was younger and he went and checked them out 4 years ago when he was interested in us because he admired them.

A lot of water has passed under the bridge now and whilst I don't think this can be dismissed outright as fantasy it seems odd that the owners would get rid of Benitez who has obviously mouthed off once too often to replace him with Jose who can mouth off like no one's business when vexed.

Also it doesn't look as if Liverpool have great cash flow at the moment, the owners are up to their eyes in debt so Jose would have to orisk joining a club that is in a state of flux with talk of takeovers and not have enough cash.

Seems clear to me watching them against Luton that without certain key players they look a very ordinary team, I realise all teams with key players missing suffer but Liverpool need more investment before they are on a par player quality wise with the likes of MU, Arse and us.

If the owners don't have a sensible business plan for the future and can support him in the transfer market then I doubt Mourinho would consider it.

I think he would rather go to Bayern who look far more settled.

We shall see, it's a terrible thought but one great thing would be to watch those moaning scousers have to bite their words back after everything they said about him when he was with us.

Part of the deal when Jose left was that he couldnt take another job in England until the current season finished.

It wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if Jose would take the Liverpool job just to stick 2 fingers up at Abramovich. Then to go on and transform them as he did with us :tiphat:

I certainly would put money in it.You know what they say,anything is possible and always expect the unexpected.

If Jose did go to Scouseland it would really show the scousers for the whinging hypocrites they really are.

I certainly would put money in it.You know what they say,anything is possible and always expect the unexpected.

If Jose did go to Scouseland it would really show the scousers for the whinging hypocrites they really are.

I think thats already been proven by not just the scousers, but the rest of England when Jose was touted as the next England manager....

The best man for the job.......memories like goldfish I tell ya :rolleyes:

I think thats already been proven by not just the scousers, but the rest of England when Jose was touted as the next England manager....

everyone where bunch of leechers trying to get the best manager around, and yea its showed us all that most fans are a bunch of hypocrites

Cant see him going to Scouse land. This is more likely; Channel 4

There are renewed reports that Jose Mourinho is set for the Milan job this summer and that he will bring Chelsea star Didier Drogba with him.

The pressure is mounting on Carlo Ancelotti in the Rossoneri hot seat as he prepares to try and remedy a stuttering start to the Serie A campaign.

Despite delivering the Club World Cup in December, Ancelotti has been heavily criticised as his side have fallen out of Scudetto contention.

Mourinho is waiting to return to management and there were whispers that he turned down the England job as he had already agreed a deal with a top European side.