Yossi Benayoun

Milan

Don't see your fascination with the youth team at all. Yes, I'm all for the youth development and I'd love to see the likes of Bruma and Kakuta become regular starters for the first team. But your so incredibly naive to believe that these guys are ready just yet. Because, they aren't. We are fighting for 4 trophies, year in year out. We need a big squad, of quality in depth. That's the reason Benayoun is brought in. He's not going to start week in, week out. But he's more than good enough to play in several league games a season to allow Anelka a break on the right hand side, AS WELL AS having the needed experience that the youth don't have to cover in case of injuries when we play the bigger games.

When Kakuta and co are ready to play, (remember, Kakuta was average for the reserve team last season), they will do.

As for Ballack, his release would have been decided by a group of senior officials, including Carlo. If he'd have been so desperate for Ballack to stay, he'd have made more of a case for him. The same goes for Stoch. Simple as.

Trust your team, trust your manager, trust your club. They know what they are doing.

Hear hear!!

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i consider him a rat because he is unwelcome.

and his appearance resembles that of a rat, so i used this in a derogatory term to express my dismay towards his arrival.

Christ

Zola Was like a little troll but he was one of chelseas greatest players of all time

Van nistelrooy looked like a horse but still score far more goals than many prem forwards at that time

doesnt matter what they look like

Edited by zazzk

TX how can a 30 year old be competition to 20 year old? Much bigger competition is that Thomas Muller, if we signed him i would feel the same way you feel about Benayoun.

And

Christ

Zola Was like a little troll but he was one of chelseas greatest players of all time

Van nistelrooy looked like a horse but still score far more goals than many prem forwards at that time

doesnt matter what they look like

i've already explained that my main reason for calling him that is nothing to do with appearance.

instead of quoting the first post you see, try reading the rest of the thread for christ sake.

Actually, its called supporting my team. Try it, you might enjoy it.

Actually,you're confusing being faithful with having blind faith in people and/or clubs.

Also suggesting that someone who criticizes the clubs decisions/moves isn't a supporter is wide of the mark

Edited by Kostas

That sounds like blind faith,not wise in my book.

You cannot call that blind faith. Why because he is backing his manager and the team to bond and welcome Yossi into the squad? This whole scenario is a joke. If some people on here actually watch some liverpool games in the last couple of seasons you would know that Yossi was one of there most consistent players. Rafa Benitez had misused and alienated a whole host of players during his time at Liverpool and Yossi was one of them. Every team he has played for he has brought something different to the squad and always been a fan favorite, lets hope its now with us!

Actually,you're confusing being faithful with having blind faith in people and/or clubs.

Also suggesting that someone who criticizes the clubs decisions/moves isn't a supporter is wide of the mark

The guy hasn't even pulled on the shirt yet and you're already criticising him! Give him a chance, he might surprise you. Criticise if the decision turns out to be wrong.

Why was my post deleted. All I said is I hate him. He wasn't signed because hes good, he was signed because he shares the same religion as our owners. Call me a rasist if you want, but I do not like Israelis. Hated Ben-haim and Grant too.

Why was my post deleted. All I said is I hate him. He wasn't signed because hes good, he was signed because he shares the same religion as our owners. Call me a rasist if you want, but I do not like Israelis. Hated Ben-haim and Grant too.

LOL where did you get this information from? How are you so informed on the matter? Please insight me, oh noble one!

Because whoever deleted it would think it could be offencive