Yossi Benayoun

Milan

Well from me... Welcome Yossi... I hope U can make a Big Impact and be a bettter player with us... SO Very Welcome... Full Sopport at the momento you use the Blue SHirt.

He is a Good player I belive he is a perfil like Joe Cole, so I think he is Joe Cole Replacement... 1 Still 3 more to go... Belleti, Ballack, Deco.

jajajaj I´m sure Bosingwa will say something to Yossi jajajaja

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toft's comment was the best. and i will add my comment. He is only going to be a cover, so stop whining "bigger" players are yet to come i'm sure. And to those who don't believe that we will win the title again, you are a fu**ing disgreace :D

Sometimes i wonder who the hell signs our players, who the hell signed sturridge, (not that im disappointed by signing him) carlo admitted he did not know much about sturridges qualities when we signed him. I honestly believe someone else signs the players then carlo picks the players to start a game, because don't forget carlo is a yes man by nature. He is a very very very good coach but the reason why roman wanted him so much was because he is someone he can dictate like berlusconi did for milan. Yossi is a good player at what he does but i really doubt carlo wanted him 100% !

does any one have an explanation for selling stoch , letting joe cole belleti ballack leave .... deco will be next !!!!!!!! and whom did we buy !!!!!!!! this fucking Jewish cunt !!!!!!!

Stoch - Shit

Joe Cole - £100K a week no thanks

Ballack - Old

Belleti - Wanted to leave

Deco - Also wants to leave

I don't understand why religion comes into place when signing a player? Please elaborate.

I must be the only one here that is very happy with his arrival! :)

your not alone there :lol:

Also it doesnt matter what fucking religion he is would you take a moral and clean person that plays shit on the field or a satanist that plays effing amazing

Edited by zazzk

Benayoun is a proved good quality player, he was one of the success stories of last season to come out of LFC, he wont play every game for us, sure, but when he does play, I'm sure he wont dissapoint.

Welcome to CFC Yossi, and I hope you get the no.10 shirt after reading some of the tripe in this thread, yawn.

People need to understand that we can't replace players like Joe Cole, Belletti, Deco and Ballack with Kaka, Özil etc! What about showing some trust to the manager who guided our club to the most succesfull season history, eh? Let's wait until the transfer-window closes, and see who Ancelotti has brought to the club. Image he'll get Aguero and Özil next, then you might realise what a bunch of idiots many of you guys are, axing his head off because he strengthens our squad with a player who's familiar to the level, doesn't complain about not playing and came for a reasonable fee. There is more to come, I'm 100% sure. And the incoming players is bigger signing than this.

Welcome to Chelsea Yossi Benayoun!

hats off to you fella! that is an exeedingly good post!! :goodpost:

your not alone there :lol:

lmao.. i bet you lot are having a good laugh over this, because only a united fan could be happy with benayoun signing.

Sometimes i wonder who the hell signs our players, who the hell signed sturridge, (not that im disappointed by signing him) carlo admitted he did not know much about sturridges qualities when we signed him. I honestly believe someone else signs the players then carlo picks the players to start a game, because don't forget carlo is a yes man by nature. He is a very very very good coach but the reason why roman wanted him so much was because he is someone he can dictate like berlusconi did for milan. Yossi is a good player at what he does but i really doubt carlo wanted him 100% !

good point.

I must be the only one here that is very happy with his arrival! :)

Im with you mate. I think he will do well for us. He has my full backing. Why is every one still hating on him. He is a Chelsea player now so support him, there is nothing anyone can do about it...

Good player: yes.

Consitent performer: no.

Chelsea first team regular: doubt it.

I see Yossi as the Deco replacement, and would be mostly likely brought in to add more depth in the midfeild rotation. I think Carlo has a set plan for next season, and i am pleased that we do have a manager that has set out plans for the club and will work towards the greater good for the club. After Scolari, i think that having botha plan and a second plan is the best way forward, and using youth players and getting and gaining experience players can balance a level which is beneficial for the team and the future.

Mods - do your job? I guess those who are so anti-Benayoun/anti-Jewish also want Abramovic to leave? Its pathetic.

Benayoun has done really well for Liverpool over the last two years and has something that we don't have in our squad. I don't expect him to be a regular starter unless he proves himself, and therefore, as a squad player, he's a good addition. Good luck Yossi.

People who are posting anti-Semite remarks are an absolute disgrace. How can a person's faith make a difference? Anyone who posts anything anti-Semite will be banned; no suspensions or warns, just simply a permanent ban. I won't tolerate it.

I just think everyone should take a good read of what Toft said. We must take faith in what Carlo does for this club. FFS he won us the title and the FA Cup in his first season...something Mourinho never did with us.

Everyone here believes that Benayoun won't be a regular starter, so that gives you an incentive that we have a whole 2 months to bring in a couple more players, which is what Toft rightly pointed out. Hopefully one of them will be Sergio Aguero.

God bless Scandinavians :)

Always rated Benayoun, will be a good squad player. Not the most talented, always gives100% and never stops running abit like Ji Sung Park at Man Utd.

for fuck sake we could have had silva ozil shweinstiger aguero hamsik or toure but instead our only signing so far is benayoun lmao .......

Its not a game of football manager get in the real world.