Yossi Benayoun

Milan

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saw someone post this on another forum and i'm starting to wonder..

I dont think thats an absurd...do you think that Lampard will play at the same level he did last season? and what about Drogba? both made very dissapoiting World Cups, and what about Stoch ? we sold him for 2 million...will Carlo give the youth the chance to play more minutes this season ? will Kakuta play an important role this season ? I have misgivings about it.

Edited by Henrique

Well for 6 million i think hes defo worth the gamble even if he is a shit we EDIT: chelsea aint got much to lose

and i think benayoun was decent in liverpool but his performances were overshadowed by the overrated torres-gerrard combo that every 10 year old liverpool fan keeps talking about

Edited by zazzk

People need to understand that we can't replace players like Joe Cole, Belletti, Deco and Ballack with Kaka, Özil etc! What about showing some trust to the manager who guided our club to the most succesfull season history, eh? Let's wait until the transfer-window closes, and see who Ancelotti has brought to the club. Image he'll get Aguero and Özil next, then you might realise what a bunch of idiots many of you guys are, axing his head off because he strengthens our squad with a player who's familiar to the level, doesn't complain about not playing and came for a reasonable fee. There is more to come, I'm 100% sure. And the incoming players is bigger signing than this.

Welcome to Chelsea Yossi Benayoun!

He's a chelsea player now so lets just accept him. and tbh, his number will mean nothing. If he gets number 10 it doesnt mean he'll start every game...

Lets hope he does for us what he did for liverpool, come off the bench or start if he needs to and try and make a difference.

coming from a club that made gallas want to leave because we took the number 13 from him and gave it to ballack.

I just hope he gets it now, just to humour everyone in light of your i'd rather him killed blah blah ;)

I wonder if he'll remember this:

jose_bosingwa_1251197c3.jpg

Oh dear :lol: Well, we must all get rid of using this picture lol.

Anyway, welcome Yossi! I actually liked him a bit when he was still a Pool player. He's not bad on the wings, even though he's getting old.

how the fuck would you know?

unless you can read his mind, you cannot possibly comment on that.

i would rather benayoun be killed than see him get the number 10 shirt.

You're a fucking disgrace.

Liverpool site:

"A Liverpool spokesman said: "Yossi's departure was agreed between the player and Rafael Benitez a number of weeks ago. Everybody at Liverpool FC wishes him well for the future.""

How interesting laugh.gif Rafa agreed and then was sacked. Roy just came and is saying bye bye to Yossi. Scousers laugh.gif

He can be a very tricky player that does well to get around defenders and put balls into the box but I still don't think he should be signed. At least he has Premier League experience though. And to those saying that this is the end of defending our league title, what the fuck are you people smoking? Yeah, signing one thirty year old is the end of the world, yeah, are you forgetting that we sold Ballack and Joe Cole also? Fuck off.

And I'm not going to even start on the shirt numbers...

Edited by Joe Cool