test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DavidEU

Yossi Benayoun

Started by DavidEU,

515 posts in this topic

I don't see point in this thread it will only lead to arguments. And for sure Yossi won't get #10.

Capello would say you have made big mistake with opening this thread.tongue.gif

I found it only when i typed his last name into search. Well then i'm apologising to you.

But only there i found his shirt, there where you can choose from players i didn't found him, so this could be a mistake.

i thought it couldn't have got any worse than sidwell getting peter osgood's number 9 but this is much worse.

football culture, tradition, history has been used as toilet paper here.

i'm ashamed, it's fucking disgusting what has happened.

i thought it couldn't have got any worse than sidwell getting peter osgood's number 9 but this is much worse.

football culture, tradition, history has been used as toilet paper here.

i'm ashamed, it's fucking disgusting what has happened.

Its a bloody number of a back of the shirt, not the holy grail of Jesus juice

King11Didier and BlueLion. like this

23tgn5z.jpg

fuck sake..

i will be a chelsea fan for life but i'm really starting to lose interest.

the magic and tradition of football is slowly dying, all i hope is that he's out of my club as soon as possible.

out of "YOUR " CLUB ... just how long have you owned it ..or even supported it ???

BlueLion. likes this

the magic and tradition of football is slowly dying, all i hope is that he's out of my club as soon as possible.

This is our club as well. And now that he's signed for us, it's his club too. And if you have such a problem, go support another club where you find the all-important 'magic and tradition' of shirt nos more according to your liking.

disgraceful.

agreed.

If he considered chelsea a big club he wouldn't have had the guts to pick that number. I can imagine it now.. smiling like a cheshire cat as he took the most famous first team number in football history.