kakuta44

obviously i am kakuta44 , i totally understand why i was kicked out of the forum and i have no complains ..... i have just read a discussion about why i was banned in the anti-semitism topic........

i can see that a lot of people think of me as a racist , others described me as immature and not classy enough to be here , some even said fuck kakuta 44 ........... well for those who said that it just shows how classy you are ... ehh !!!

anyway i am not here for those guys .... and i am not here to apologize .... i am here to explain what i have written because obviously i have not used the right words to express my feelings ....

i did say that benayoun is fuckin jewish cunt and that i would rather see him die than playing for chelsea and a lot of other stuff that i dont even remember right now .....

but that was not because he is jewish ....that was only because he is a shitty old player who doesnt deserve to wear the chelsea shirt ......

i would have said the same thing if we signed delap or philipe neveille or any player from my country ...... well not the exact same thing because i wouldnt say fuckin jewish cunt but i would have thought of another word instead of that one ...... i know i should have put into consideration how will this sound to other readers but it was in the heat of the moment and sometimes you just lose your nerves ....

Alex no hard feelings man you might have done the right thing , may be if i were you i would have done the exact same thing ... well not the exact same thing because i would have never changed your username to i am a loser and i can even make my peace with that but to make me say i love benayoun that was too much man too much ....

anyway i will always visit and read your topics as a guest

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic