Underground Thread

Jedi Mind Tricks / Army Of The Pharaohs / OuterSpace

Okay so we have one of the biggest "super" groups on the underground scene today, since they're all incorporated I thought I'd describe all 3 in 1 post. Try and keep up ;P

army-of-the-pharoahs-terror.jpgBYG0384CD.jpgjedi.jpg

Jedi Mind Tricks (bottom left picture) is made up of 3 members.Vinnie Paz, Stoupe the Enemy of Mankind & Jus Allah. As well as releasing their own albums they are credited of producing some of the best underground albums made.

Army of the Pharaohs (top left picture) is a super group formed by Jedi Mind Tricks's Vinnie Paz. Currently made up of 15 members, they are a collaboration of both East Coast and West Coast artists. They currently have 3 albums out which I recommend everyone to hear

OuterSpace is a group duo made up of 2 members from A.O.T.P. Planetary & Crypt the Warchild. They currently have 4 albums, their last which was released in 2008 has been hailed their best by followers, including myself.

I will upload 1 great song from each of these groups, but I do recommend you get their albums, you won't be disappointed.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tech N9ne

Right, Tech N9ne next. A bit controversial this one, some may argue he's mainstream, but I maintain he's underground. Like he said himself I didn't find mainstream, mainstream found me.

Tech_N9ne_on_2006-11-06.jpg

Aaron Dontez Yates a.k.a Tech N9ne is a veteran in the rap game. His career spans over 25 years and the respect he's gained is almost up to the levels of other godfathers such as Kool G Rap (who'll I'll cover later on). He's got 10 studio albums to his name currently, with many more mixtapes out there. He's got another coming out in 2 weeks and another one already planned for next year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70GmGvvYxN4

Vinnie Paz

vinnie-paz-drag-you-to-hell.jpg

Ok briefly mentioned him before, he's the founder of Jedi Mind Tricks and all that, but he recently dropped his first album, and it's was pretty immense. So I thought I'd give an honorary mention.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Logic MC

Logic-x-Lowkey-x-Vally-Unborn-Legacy.jpg

Ok, so I did a feature on Lowkey on the previous page. Logic MC is very similar to Lowkey, he is a UK underground artist who spits some good stuff. He and Lowkey have done several tracks that I think you guys will like..

The People's Army

l_12011853186c4ad2a308e3e7256a9e39.gif

Okay, so this is a group created by Logic (above ^) & Lowkey. They consist of members: Logic - Lowkey - Manic - Big Cakes - Frantic Frank - Stylah - Marlon Tate - Kyza Sayso - Cerose - Tha Truth - Malik - Precha - Ishues - Yello - J.Soze -Mr Drastick – Reveal – Riz MC – J.Soze – DVS – Manage – Skeme – Big P – Sub Zero – Shooting Star – 2Xplicit – YBM - Triggs Vega - Mike GLC - Vally - Rebel - Doc 4 - Genesis Elijah - Jors - D.Syze - Haka - Hitman - Squire - Kid8 - Nickel - Wizard - LED/Leddie and Smoggy - GPH - Solomon - Dockmini - DJ Snuff – DJ Steaz - Jai – Esh - OC Jigga - MiC Righteous - Kasha - Jah Miracle - Blind Alphabets - Victory Blite - Jai - Smoggy - Prose - Red Skull - A-Dot - Beatbox Unorthodox - OneWish

They're like the UK, JMT if you will..