Sami Khedira

RX8

I think I just seen someone say Ramires doesn't have a creative bone in his body and they would rather see Mikel pass the ball than Ramires (which I can't disagree with because Mikel takes very little risks when perhaps some players would, keeps the ball moving and rarely gives away possession) but they want Khedira, who is just as average a passer as Ramires and rarely plays risky forward passes? Cmon man.

Khedira is a big presence in midfield and if we didn't have Matic then he'd be a useful buy but hes not exactly a necessity because we have Nemanja. Ramires provides the same bite and has the ability to carry the ball up the park.

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plenty of midfielders lack pace in the Premier League and it's not like Khedira is slow, he just has poor accelaration and turn of pace. Barry, Alonso, Arteta, Carrick, Scholes, Matic, Fabregas, Ballack, Makelele, Lampard, Keane, Viera, etc all weren't quick and nimble but are some of the greats of the Premier League. Ramires is just an oddity, a Midfielder with the speed of a winger.

Fair enough, but I don't think he is outstanding at any one thing. Decent defender, decent passer, etc. We don't need him, imo.

And why he can't be a starter? With him our team can be better. I mean, is not like we have better options. And Sami is pretty good, of course.

Because we have Matic, Fabregas and Ramires. Personally, I would not even swap Mikel for him.

Well, that's an error, I believe. He is better in his own way. Like i said, our team can be better with him. Can improve the performance of Ramires and, obviously, Mikel. I can understand your doubts. Yeah, his football isn't so visual; you can't see an amazing long pass of him. But, again, in his own way, he is awesome. Why? Because, i think, he can activate a team without the ball. His movement creates so many advantages for our players; with a simply inward movement he can create a space for the others and do a more easy and fast transition, for example. His job is maximize the others with his movement and hardwork in the field.

• 2 weeks later...

THE potential sale of Petr Cech could push Chelsea to the front of the queue to sign a Real Madrid midfielder, according to a report today.

That is just one of the stories to have made today’s newspapers, with speculation continuing despite the transfer window being closed until January.

The likes of Arsenal, Celtic and Manchester United are among the other clubs to have made the headlines.

Chelsea could move ahead of Arsenal in the race to sign Real Madrid midfielder Sami Khedira, with the Spaniards interested in out-of-favour Blues goalkeeper Cech. (Daily Express)

THE potential sale of Petr Cech could push Chelsea to the front of the queue to sign a Real Madrid midfielder, according to a report today.

That is just one of the stories to have made today’s newspapers, with speculation continuing despite the transfer window being closed until January.

The likes of Arsenal, Celtic and Manchester United are among the other clubs to have made the headlines.

Chelsea could move ahead of Arsenal in the race to sign Real Madrid midfielder Sami Khedira, with the Spaniards interested in out-of-favour Blues goalkeeper Cech. (Daily Express)

Thanks Real but you can keep your garbage...

I would be happy to see playing Cech in a top club but we don't need Khedira. Let him joins Arse or wherever he wants to go.

Why should we even sign a midfielder? Matic and Fabre seem to be untouchable, Ramires is one of Mourinho's favourite player, Mikel can be used when we need to defend the score and he never complains about sitting on the bench.

Khedira would not be a step forward..

Why should we even sign a midfielder? Matic and Fabre seem to be untouchable, Ramires is one of Mourinho's favourite player, Mikel can be used when we need to defend the score and he never complains about sitting on the bench.

Khedira would not be a step forward..

Well first of all I disagree with Khedira not being a step forward, he's a very useful midfielder if he should sign. But more importantly, there's just not a lot of depth in the midfield. Mikel will be gone for African cup of nations soon, that will leave Chelsea with only Ramires, Matic and Fabregas for a good months time with lots of matches, it wouldn't take many injuries to completely fuck over Chelsea and destroy the title hopes.

I don't think we are even trying to get Pogba his fee is ridiculous simply ridiculous.

Pogba is apparently refusing to sign a new contract at Juve and he only got 1 ½ year left on it. It would make sense for Juve to sell soon, if he still doesn't want to sign a new contract, otherwise he would just go free.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You