Sami Khedira

RX8

Mourinho loved Lamps and Ash too, he let them go didn't he? And he dropped Cech. Mou will always do what is best for the team.

Yes, he liked them a lot but Lampard was 36, Cole was 34 when we let them go. Ramires is 27 these are his best years.. Also, Khedira is not better at all than him.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, he liked them a lot but Lampard was 36, Cole was 34 when we let them go. Ramires is 27 these are his best years.. Also, Khedira is not better at all than him.

I must've misread that. For a second there I thought you suggested that Ramires is better than Khedira.

I must've misread that. For a second there I thought you suggested that Ramires is better than Khedira.

Carlo has been chasing Ramires since he joined Real Madrid. Also, Mourinho got rid of the players he disliked(Mata, KDB, Lukaku, Luiz) but Ramires is still one of the first names in the starting eleven. I don't think if we would sold him for Pogba but I'm sure we won't let him go in order to get Khedira..

Carlo has been chasing Ramires since he joined Real Madrid. Also, Mourinho got rid of the players he disliked(Mata, KDB, Lukaku, Luiz) but Ramires is still one of the first names in the starting eleven. I don't think if we would sold him for Pogba but I'm sure we won't let him go in order to get Khedira..

He is...

You're both either massively overrating Ramires or you haven't seen Khedira play very much. He was immense at the world cup before he got injured, go back and watch the Germany vs Brazil game, he was like a man possessed. He controls games from central midfield while being a B2B type player. I have NEVER seen Ramires control a game, and nor will he ever.

Ramires better than Khedira....

d2ec6f44cc549c1131d8be579980f39c5c34bbbe

Can see him coming to us on a free transfer in the summer. He was a favorite of Mou at Madrid and didn't fall out with him.

He would start at arsenal.

He would behind ramires at chelsea.

Arsenal has a german contingent.

Chelsea has Schurrle.

He would start at arsenal.

He would behind ramires at chelsea.

Arsenal has a german contingent.

Chelsea has Schurrle.

Yup, let's see what happens. I would like to see him here anyway, to have an extra player like him would be a plus. It doesn't matter who starts more, we have enough games to play.

You're both either massively overrating Ramires or you haven't seen Khedira play very much. He was immense at the world cup before he got injured, go back and watch the Germany vs Brazil game, he was like a man possessed. He controls games from central midfield while being a B2B type player. I have NEVER seen Ramires control a game, and nor will he ever.

Ramires better than Khedira....

d2ec6f44cc549c1131d8be579980f39c5c34bbbe

He is too injury prone. Ramires doesn't get injured.

Radja Nainggolan is an absloute beast in Roma midfield, amazingly underrated by majority of football fans. Can't believe scrubs like Fellaini, Defour, Dembele and Witsel were picked ahead of him. by far Belguim best midfielder.

Wishful signing at the moment, but waht a signing he would be to add to this squad.

Radja Nainggolan is an absloute beast in Roma midfield, amazingly underrated by majority of football fans. Can't believe scrubs like Fellaini, Defour, Dembele and Witsel were picked ahead of him. by far Belguim best midfielder.

Wishful signing at the moment, but waht a signing he would be to add to this squad.

Yeah sure. LOL

Here in Belgium, nobody understood why he wasn't seleted

Yeah sure. LOL

I was a huge fan of him at Benfica, i thought he had everything to reach the level of one of the best midfielder in the world. Since his move to Russia he has completely digresed. Shame he has a rare combination of great technical ability and great work rate.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You