RX8

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This dude is always getting injured.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Next Summer we could have Khedira (free) and Pogba (around £50M say?) in and Mikel and Ramires sold to help make funds for those 2 transfers.

Means we could play Cesc-Matic-Pogba in the midfield 3 with Khedira and MVG to come off of the bench. Scary stuff :P.

Next Summer we could have Khedira (free) and Pogba (around £50M say?) in and Mikel and Ramires sold to help make funds for those 2 transfers.

Means we could play Cesc-Matic-Pogba in the midfield 3 with Khedira and MVG to come off of the bench. Scary stuff :P.

I'm sure that Khedira would be delighted to sit on our bench

One thing you want from your squad players is to provide adequate cover. Khedira and mvg are so injury prone that they as cover is a poor thought.

Also why would we sell rambo? Rambo provides us with far more option than khedira does specially if we have pogba and matic.

One thing you want from your squad players is to provide adequate cover. Khedira and mvg are so injury prone that they as cover is a poor thought.

Also why would we sell rambo? Rambo provides us with far more option than khedira does specially if we have pogba and matic.

Because we need to fund the move for Pogba obviously.

Because we need to fund the move for Pogba obviously.

Cech, mikel, moses, marin, kakuta. These guys have no future with us in the next season.

Then their are fringe players like romeu, piazon. Maybe even mvg.

Selling these 8 players will easily fetch 40mil £.

Selling one of the mosy versatile player of our squad is hardly the answet on how to strengthen the squad.

Cech, mikel, moses, marin, kakuta. These guys have no future with us in the next season.

Then their are fringe players like romeu, piazon. Maybe even mvg.

Selling these 8 players will easily fetch 40mil £.

Selling one of the mosy versatile player of our squad is hardly the answet on how to strengthen the squad.

While i agree with this i doubt Ramires would enjoy playing second fiddle to everyone. Imagine he already is playing less with Fabregas and Matic there is no way he will play even less with Pogba. Best decision would be to sell him bank 30 mil on him and use Ginkel or one of our academy.

Even if one of them gets injured and we have no back up we can switch to 4-2-3-1.

While i agree with this i doubt Ramires would enjoy playing second fiddle to everyone. Imagine he already is playing less with Fabregas and Matic there is no way he will play even less with Pogba. Best decision would be to sell him bank 30 mil on him and use Ginkel or one of our academy.

Even if one of them gets injured and we have no back up we can switch to 4-2-3-1.

mvg has played how many minutes of pro football to replace rambo?

also, this is IF we go for pogba.

lastly, my first post was regarding khedira replacing rambo. which simply does not make sense. we have khedira-like players but none with rambo's versatility and characteristics. also, if we are playing 4-3-3, we will be needing 4 very good CMs. at a certain point, we had essien, ballack, lampard, makelele in the same squad. if we do shift to a proper 4-3-3, and buy pogba, then the midfield options of matic, cesc, rambo, pogba is totally justified and they will ALL get plenty of game time.

Good point about the injuries. But we'd have to let the medical department judge whether they were too injury prone, if not then keeping Ramires instead of MVG would be an option. Good point though.

Ramires is a good player. But that's it, he offers a very good work rate and decent passion but in signing Pogba you've just got a player who is Ramires 3.0. I just don't feel like we'd need him then.

Good point about the injuries. But we'd have to let the medical department judge whether they were too injury prone, if not then keeping Ramires instead of MVG would be an option. Good point though.

Ramires is a good player. But that's it, he offers a very good work rate and decent passion but in signing Pogba you've just got a player who is Ramires 3.0. I just don't feel like we'd need him then.

Khedira doesn't do the same as Ramires, Pogba can't play every game, keeping Ramires would keep the same style as back up.

Ramires is Mourinho's (and every former Chelsea managers) favorite, he would never sell him especially not for Khedira.. Are you joking?

Khedira doesn't do the same as Ramires, Pogba can't play every game, keeping Ramires would keep the same style as back up.

True, Khedira would be more of a back up for Matic, but I suggested MVG as the back up B2B, but if his injuries get the better of him or he looks poor at AC then yeah Ramires as back up would be fine.

Ramires is Mourinho's (and every former Chelsea managers) favorite, he would never sell him especially not for Khedira.. Are you joking?

Mourinho loved Lamps and Ash too, he let them go didn't he? And he dropped Cech. Mou will always do what is best for the team.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You