Sami Khedira

RX8

Meh unsure how hes a key part of the German national team and Real Madrid side, ok he'd maybe improve the pivot. If I was Mourinho I'd try and steal Alonso over Khedira though...

Alonso is on his last legs methinks. He has been Mourinho's whipping boy for the last four years, doing everything and more. And he also loves Liverpool...

Amazing player though.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't be surprised to see him here. Mourinho has always put an emphasis on the spine of the team and the midfield is certainly lacking at the moment. He could be our new Makelele, although with a slightly different role.

We'd still need a playmaker alongside him in my opinion.

• 4 weeks later...

We've all heard the rumours (which I can only pray are true) about Jose leaving the Bearnebeau to come back to his true home, but it would seem not only is Mou returning to the Bridge, but Sami Khedira may just join him! Although I don't know all that much about the German international, I've seen him play many times, and I find him to be very underrated, as he provides an important service next to Alonso, winning back the ball, and then playing it upfield through Alonso or Özil. I think if we fail to sign Fellaini, Khedira could slot nicely into our squad, providing a more defensive option next to Lamps or Ramires, and is more versatile than Mikel, contributing more to the attack than our Nigerian prince.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/05/05/chelsea-linked-with-move-to-sign-german-battler-with-mourinho-return-80-complete/

Arbeloa and Khedira. Wtf are they doing in Real, why do they start in the first eleven, how and why did they get there in the first place, could not you sign any better players? These are the questions that I want to ask to Mourinho before he comes back to Chelsea.

Arbeloa and Khedira. Wtf are they doing in Real, why do they start in the first eleven, how and why did they get there in the first place, could not you sign any better players? These are the questions that I want to ask to Mourinho before he comes back to Chelsea.

Arbeloa sucks, Khedira is good though

Arbeloa will be replaced with Carvajal who I think will be spanish rb for next 10 years. He is super good and playing for real will cement his position in nt. Feel sorry for Azpi though...

Khedira will stay at Real, mind that.

Arbeloa will be replaced with Carvajal who I think will be spanish rb for next 10 years. He is super good and playing for real will cement his position in nt. Feel sorry for Azpi though...

Khedira will stay at Real, mind that.

Carvajal is nowhere near as good as Azpi yet. Azpi is so underrated, his first season has been incredible.

Carvajal is nowhere near as good as Azpi yet. Azpi is so underrated, his first season has been incredible.

Both are underrated, but definately they are on simiar level. Just watch carvajal sometimes...

Veratti is replacement for xabi, not for Khedira...

Kondogbia is linked to replace Khedira, but I think that Xabi-Khedira will stay for another few seasons and then Veratti-Kondgbia will replace them...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You