Ramires

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea are on the brink of a deal for Benfica midfielder Ramires.

Blues sources have told A Bola that management are confident of an agreement within days. Chelsea have tabled a £20 million offer for the Brazil international.

Manchester City have also been linked, but Benfica insiders insist no concrete offer has arrived from Eastlands.

Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti is keen to welcome Ramires after losing Michael Ballack, Joe Cole and potentially Deco this summer.

----------------------------------

Source:- Tribal Football

----------------------------------

Hmmmmm :whistling:

Seriously, I pray to god this dusnt happen.. 20m for a DM - No way... We need a creative player for god's sake... I hope this is just sum lazy ass journalism to stir things up ...

Seriously, I pray to god this dusnt happen.. 20m for a DM - No way... We need a creative player for god's sake... I hope this is just sum lazy ass journalism to stir things up ...

Ramires is not a DM, but I can see your point about us needing a creative player. If you ask me, I'm surprised no-one talks about Mikel Arteta. He's an excellent player who not only ticks all the boxes in terms of what we need, but also has the quality and temperament that can see him making him at a really big club.

Lets face it, if James Milner costs 30 million pound then Ramires is always going to be constly. Personally I think this guy will be worth every penny of that 20 million. Last year he played in the Confederations Cup for Brazil on the right wing and he was very impressive, at the World Cup he had fallen out of favour but when he got his chance to play in the holding role the lad looked and played like Makelele in fast forward. I thought last seaosn the midfield lacked a bit of pace and zip about it, Ramires provides pace, energy, good on the ball and a very good reading of the game, I would love to see this happen.

Manchester paid 30 million for Carrick and Berbatov, two ordinary players. Chelsea should pay 20 million for Ramires, who is better than Mikel by Miles. I dont know what Mikel is still doing at Chelsea.

Manchester paid 30 million for Carrick and Berbatov, two ordinary players. Chelsea should pay 20 million for Ramires, who is better than Mikel by Miles. I dont know what Mikel is still doing at Chelsea.

Oh come on. He's not so bad. He step up when we needed him most, did a good job and matured a lot. Don't complain.

Mikel handles the ball better then any other on our squad. He is strong and can out muscle most players. His vision at times could be better but he normally gets his passes to were he intends to put them. Mikel is 23 and is the captain of his country. Compared to a few seasons ago he has improved a massive amount, not just as a player but his attitude towards the game and his all round decision making. Whether that being passing or tackling. Why you would want to get rid of someone of his talent is beyond me.

Mikel handles the ball better then any other on our squad. He is strong and can out muscle most players. His vision at times could be better but he normally gets his passes to were he intends to put them. Mikel is 23 and is the captain of his country. Compared to a few seasons ago he has improved a massive amount, not just as a player but his attitude towards the game and his all round decision making. Whether that being passing or tackling. Why you would want to get rid of someone of his talent is beyond me.

Chelsea needs another DM, since Makelelé left we only have Essien, who got injured every season for 4 or 5 months. Essien is a superb player, but I prefer him playing as a right midifilder. Mikel is the kind of guy who can lose an easy ball and in the last minute of a Champions League final, and concede a goal when the match is 0x0.

Chelsea needs another DM, since Makelelé left we only have Essien, who got injured every season for 4 or 5 months. Essien is a superb player, but I prefer him playing as a right midifilder. Mikel is the kind of guy who can lose an easy ball and in the last minute of a Champions League final, and concede a goal when the match is 0x0.

Well I said this in another Topic, but I thing Carlo Wants to give Essien a more Offensive Rol.... Essien y Probably the most Complete Player I ever see... He can play any Rol At defense, Central Back, Right Back, Left Back, Baclk Midfiels, Offensive Midfiel.... Hell I thing He can even play as a Forward and do it Great.... so... Essien can Play a More offensive-Defensive Rol as Ballack... and Use Ramirez or Mikel at the Back midfields, so that may be Anchelottis move...

Essien can play Attack Rol.... He has Great Speed... He is like a Bison... Strongest than most of the players... has a Great Shoting Skil... and is very Fast... Maybe he will need to star a more offensive passes but I won be a problem for him

All right he had one mistake in Champions League against Apoel. Let's get rid of him! He's not worth playing in Chelsea... I don't know if you remember how we played without him and Essien. We were so unstable in the middle it's beyond any reach. Good thing Ballack was there to keep midfield for us. You just don't appreciate players like Ballack and Mikel. Maybe you don't see how much they do. Mikel is our future. I think he's the guy we'll see to play alongside Essien and possibly Matic after Lampard quits. And I like that idea. That 2 big guys like Mikel and Matic will keep our midfield running and with their vision and passing abillity + Essien? It's a good and promising thing to look forward to.

Guest THE BEAST

i haven't seen a lot of him but based on what i have seen he can be a great addition . we desperately need another midfielder with running legs and some pace and energy .

also he is the only player that looks like he acually might end up wih us next season .

*according to the Sun we should find out soon if Ramires is ours or not...not a bad weekly wage IF the Sun are true on this *

BRAZILIAN World Cup ace Ramires will decide tomorrow whether to join Chelsea or Manchester City.

The Premier League champions have made a £20million bid for Benfica's defensive midfielder.

Yet Ramires, 23, who starred in Brazil's run to the quarter-finals in South Africa, is also wanted at Eastlands.

Benfica president Luis Filipe Vieira will meet with both English clubs to thrash out a deal best suited to the Portuguese champs.

Ramires is ready to accept the four-year deal worth nearly £50,000 a week on offer from Chelsea.

Yet City hope to gatecrash the party at the 11th hour.

Ramires cost Benfica £5.5m from Cruzeiro last year.

Brazil boss Dunga said he was sorely missed after suspension ruled him out of his nation's 2-1 last-eight defeat by the Netherlands.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You