• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Official:

Hilario

Ferreira Bruma Terry A. Cole

Benayoun Mikel Zhirkov

Kalou Anelka Malouda

Turnbull, Lampard, Matic, Mancienne, McEachran, Carvalho, Borini, Essien, van Aanholt, Sinclair, Ivanovic.

So I'd imagine second half we'll have: Turnbull; Mancienne, Carvalho, Ivanovic, van Aanholt; Essien, Matic, McEachran; Kalou, Borini, Sinclair.

I am excited lets get this started already..........shame no Drogba though thought they said he had wolverine healing powers eyebrows.gif since he traveled with the team one weak after surgery, hope we see him next match.

do you always confuse left and right,,,, secret have large letters L and R tattooed on the backs of your hands and feet ....but go go to a reliable

tattooist

Do you not know what a team sheet looks like when it is displayed on the TV when they are at home? So when Sky Sports us the team sheet who is at home, are they wrong?

One thing i could remind you of is something called Grammar, but i am not a total douche, unlike some it seems like.