Eintracht Frankfurt vs Chelsea

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dissapointed Game Golkeppers is the worst ever seen .... Unthrustable....

I hope to see better next Game.

For the Young Kids... Again Bruma is ready to up and play for the first team.... Boniri still need to get back to the Oven... Manccienne can go any day so as Di Santo... And Matic 3 good 1 mistake, lack of experience but well he will learn about this... still did better than bad.

The rest of the kid did nice... Still need to Improve but We have hope....

Ricky need to Stay, He still is one of the best!!!

Edited by RX8

Hilario.... And just when I thought the goalkeeping situation couldn't get any worse.... fucks sake. Ferreria needs to go too, as well as Carvalho, both too old and slow now. Also I don't think kalou malouda zhirkov and benayoun should be in the same XI, none of those are proper central midfielders.

Come on guys players are not at their best.

Youngsters really did well. Matic will have this mistake to learn from, better in pre-season when it doesn't count than when you are playing for points.

So far pre seaosn has been something of a nightmare, in complete contrast to our excellent pre season in America last season. Beat Palace fairly easily, then outclassed and outplayed by Ajax, a Chelsea 11 hammered 5-1 by Wycomb, and now a fairly experienced Chelsea squads beaten by Frankfurt.

In Cech's absense both Hilario and Turnbull each had the choice to solidy themselves as the number at the club and both have gone out of their way to wreck their own chances. Hilario's kicking today should be saved for highlight reels for future young goalkeepers on how not to kick a football.

There were few positives to take from the game. Branislav Ivanovic is wonderful, genuinely wonderful, the man is mounting a strong campaign to be the starting centre back at Chelsea this season. Van Aanholt was very impressive when he came on, I was impressed by Benayoun in the first half and Essein has another good 45 minutes under his belt. Apart from those factors, the rest is not good enough.