Ajax vs Chelsea

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everybody !

I saw on the latest training pictures that Slobodan Rajkovic returned back with the Mondialists on training. It'sstrange because he wasn't in the 23 players who played in South Africa with Serbia. He was in the list on 30 Serbian Players as was Matic but wasn't held in the definitive list.

Matic was part of the players wo figured in the firsts training sessions and featured against Palace, and Rajkovic would also have of to be part of this sessions !

With Alex injured, Rajkovic could hope to be part of the starting XI !

Maybe our defender wanted to allow himself more holidays lol ?

Seriously, if somebody have informations about his late returning, please post it !

Against Ajax, I hope this team to be aligned:

HILARIO

MANCIENNE - HUTCHINSON - BRUMA - BERTRAND

MIKEL

ESSIEN © - MATIC

STURRIDGE - DI SANTO - SINCLAIR

Hello everybody !

I saw on the latest training pictures that Slobodan Rajkovic returned back with the Mondialists on training. It'sstrange because he wasn't in the 23 players who played in South Africa with Serbia. He was in the list on 30 Serbian Players as was Matic but wasn't held in the definitive list.

Matic was part of the players wo figured in the firsts training sessions and featured against Palace, and Rajkovic would also have of to be part of this sessions !

With Alex injured, Rajkovic could hope to be part of the starting XI !

Maybe our defender wanted to allow himself more holidays lol ?

Seriously, if somebody have informations about his late returning, please post it !

Against Ajax, I hope this team to be aligned:

HILARIO

MANCIENNE - HUTCHINSON - BRUMA - BERTRAND

MIKEL

ESSIEN © - MATIC

STURRIDGE - DI SANTO - SINCLAIR

I'm not sure if Mancienne is back from his injury. And I don't know what's going on with Rajkovic and Hutch. Are they both gone or something? ph34r.gif

Turnbull

Cork--PvA/Mancienne--Bruma--Bertrand

Mikel

Essien © -- Matic

McEachran

Sturridge--Di Santo/Sinclair

I'd really like to see how Sinclair plays as second striker. Don't really want Di Santo no more. Hope we can get some money for him. Had his chance ruined it twice. He's just not Chelsea material.

Hve not seen any mention of Hutchinson since the beginning of pre season so i am assuming that he is not available for whatever reason. Rajkovic is still not eligable to join the club work permit wise and whilst he will be at the club training till a loan is sorted he will notbe staying and will not be able to play in the friendlies either...

Agreed about the youngsters. Its good of Ancelotti to give a game against Ajax, who are a big club and our players can really prove themselves. I hope Sturridge plays well, because he should be pushing for a start next season alongside the big Drog, if he's in good form.

Well i hope they all play well but i'm just saying... haha

Will be following this on Justin TV or Iraqgoals probably :champions:

So it's 4.30pm English time?

Edit: according to the website it's 17:00

Edited by Kez