Crystal Palace vs Chelsea

Im sure more will start..sturridge di santo , matic .perhaps sinclair

Would love to see Sinclair to play, i think he has talent but just hasn't been given the opportunity. But the hcnace of him making it is low, higher now that Stoch has left but still really low. Would love to see someone like Lalkovich or Tore play, i think Mitrovic deserves at least a place on the bench. Chelsea Youth is one of the best in the country, and it is about time we show everyone the quality it has/can produce.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will chelsea tv be free to air that day.

Build up is free, but the actual game is not...

Will be interesting team selection for this one, only: Cech, Turnbull, Hilario, Alex, Mikel, Essien, Benayoun and Sturridge to pick from first team players, Bosingwa and Zhirkov won't be back from injury in time. Mikel and Essien will play a half each i would think as they are coming back from injury. The older group of youngsters will be looking to get a look in, Matic, Mancienne, Hutchinson, Bertrand, Cork, Sinclair and Di Santo and then some younger players will hope to get some time Bruma, Van Aanholt, McEachran, Clifford.

Will be a little difficult for Carlo to pick a team, Sinclair the only natural winger for a 4-3-3 so he may go 4-4-2 and Sturridge and Di Santo as the only recognised forwards available may mean they play the whole game, or Sinclair could play upfront with 1 of them. A team like this would be interesting to start:

..............................................Cech.........................................

Hutchinson........Mancienne.............Alex............Bertrand

..............................................Mikel.........................................

......................Cork................................Matic........................

...........................................Benayoun..................................

......................Di Santo......................Sturridge...................

Second Half:

.............................................Turnbull....................................

Hutchinson........Bruma.............Alex............Van Aanholt

..............................................Essien.......................................

......................Clifford................................Matic.....................

...........................................McEachran..................................

......................Sinclair......................Sturridge...................

No matter what it is a massive chance for these young players to make a mark, and throughout pre season too as it looks like they are going to be very careful with the World Cup players when they come back

Will be interesting team selection for this one, only: Cech, Turnbull, Hilario, Alex, Mikel, Essien, Benayoun and Sturridge to pick from first team players, Bosingwa and Zhirkov won't be back from injury in time. Mikel and Essien will play a half each i would think as they are coming back from injury. The older group of youngsters will be looking to get a look in, Matic, Mancienne, Hutchinson, Bertrand, Cork, Sinclair and Di Santo and then some younger players will hope to get some time Bruma, Van Aanholt, McEachran, Clifford.

Don't think Yossi or Kakuta will play Esk?

Kakuta and Bosingwa definitely won't play, Kakuta has a game in the u-19 euros the day after and bosingwa is still in light training.

Really??

Perhaps Cech will be the captain..

As well as Bosingwa and Zhirkov, Benayoun and Mancienne are also out. He also said he doesn't want anyone to play 90 minutes... Going to be hard to work that i would think, i guess some more young players are going to get game time too, Gokhan Tore maybe, Milan Lalkovic? Kaby Djalo? Will be interesting.