Crystal Palace vs Chelsea

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kakuta, Borini, Sala and Mellis will not be around for this match as they are off at the U19's tournament. Have to say it is poor to have the tournament at this point as these boys are missing an excellent oppertunity to impress in Pre Season and try and make a claim in the first team..

i think we will play -

.........................................Cech.............................

..Hutchinson.........Alex..........Bruma..........Bertrand....

......................................Matic.................................

.....................Mikel.....................Essien(if fit).............

.................................Benayoun.........................

.................Sturridge.....................Di Santo.....

Subs - Turnbull, Mancienne, Sinclair, Van aanholt, Cork

- if Essien isn't fit for the game then Cork or Mancienne may play

Edited by jmarlow

I can't believe we haven't even sold out yet ffs. It's in London and the tickets are only £15!

Chelsea haven't exactly advertised that tickets are on sale at all. I blame Chelsea if anyone.

Putting it on sale 3 weeks before the game, whereas Palace had them on sale about 2 months before the game.

Selling Ajax tickets 2 weeks before the game. Chelsea don't care about the fans at all. The way they sell tickets is an absolute shambles!

hello i am new to this forum..i have a question..is there a chance that josh mceachran will be playing??sorry for my bad english..

well he has been training with the first team, he wont start i dont think if he does play he may get 10-15 mins, as kakuta wont be involved, but Sinclair will probably come on ahead of him so i cant see him playing much.

hello i am new to this forum..i have a question..is there a chance that josh mceachran will be playing??sorry for my bad english..

Hello Chelsea Blue... all the way from Argentina? Welcome aboard - and your English is perfect! I too hope we see Josh on Saturday. Think he should get a run-out with the number of midfielders still missing and having left.

On a different topic - do you think we should sign Aguero?

At 28 years of age Alex is all set to be the old man at the heart of the Chelsea defence when the pre-season games kick off tomorrow at Selhurst Park.

John Terry, Ashley Cole, Ricardo Carvalho, Paulo Ferreira and Branislav Ivanovic are all yet to return to training following World Cup action and Jose Bosingwa has yet to rejoin full training.

He is in the final stages of recovery from knee surgery so the likes of Michael Mancienne, Sam Hutchinson, Jeffrey Bruma, Patrick van Aanholt and Ryan Bertrand come into the frame for defensive positions alongside the Brazilian for the match at Crystal Palace.