test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim

Chelsea Vs Qpr

Started by Jim,

179 posts in this topic
Gotta say it was fun outside the So Bar after the match. The QPR fans started throwing coins at everyone, then we sang 'oh when the Blue's go steaming in' at the end of the song everyone charged in at them and they legged it. It was priceless!
They thought they could take over our manor.Watching too much Football Factory me thinks :blink:

Then again,they did give us more 'entertainment' than Fulham did :lol:

QPR marched down north end road, straight into chels from seven stars, chels went through OB and even ob were backing off, loads of old faces, really good turn out and lots of qpr on there backs and toes, put in their place proper.

On footy front GRUNT HAS TO GO, SHITTE PERFORMANCE AGAIN, Not looking forward to everton or yids on the pitch ;)

Yup CM.They gave it large outside the So Bar after the game but the So Bar piled out en masse and most of the QPR fans soon legged it.There was a bit of trouble as well on North End Road

Another funny moment is when the Old Bill started filming them they tried pulling up their tops to disguise their ID.One had a scarf disguising his face(ultra stylee) but the copper simply pushed the scarf down and then took his picture.

Fucking priceless :lol:

This practise of giving away fans around 7000 tickets for the Bridge just doesnt work. Always grief, West Ham in the MHL, Rottenham last season and now also bleeding QPR of all teams.

On top of making the tickets cheaper, Kenyon should put flyers round the York In Battersea, The brixton boozers, The Chelsea Reach, etc, etc, and encourage the "old Brigade" to return for these games, At least that way these facking away fans will be put firmly in their place if they should feel the need to express themselves on our patch!

Anyone remember Leeds at Home, Claudio's last game?, something akin to that would do the trick ;)

This practise of giving away fans around 7000 tickets for the Bridge just doesnt work. Always grief, West Ham in the MHL, Rottenham last season and now also bleeding QPR of all teams.

On top of making the tickets cheaper, Kenyon should put flyers round the York In Battersea, The brixton boozers, The Chelsea Reach, etc, etc, and encourage the "old Brigade" to return for these games, At least that way these facking away fans will be put firmly in their place if they should feel the need to express themselves on our patch!

Anyone remember Leeds at Home, Claudio's last game?, something akin to that would do the trick ;)

the old bridge were there in very good numbers yesterday, lets hope we see the same turn out on sat against hte yids, considering its on general sale as well !

Got alot of money from them aswell must have been over £200 outside the So Bar.
Well they are the richest club in the world now,and we're the 'poor' neighbours :rolleyes:

QPR marched down north end road, straight into chels from seven stars, chels went through OB and even ob were backing off, loads of old faces, really good turn out and lots of qpr on there backs and toes, put in their place proper.

On footy front GRUNT HAS TO GO, SHITTE PERFORMANCE AGAIN, Not looking forward to everton or yids on the pitch ;)

There was word that QPR would be mobbing up in the Seven Stars.They ended up seeing stars :D

Welcome to the forum btw statement.Totally agree regarding Hymie Grant :drunk:

Well,it won't be too long before we're crossing swords with QPR again,afterall they are wegded up now.

I want an away tie in the next round.Havant and Waterlooville,Coventry or Oldham would be larverly.

It was all meant to kick off at 9, dunno if it did havn't heard anything yet.
No idea fella.I headed back to my manor at 7.30ish.I just saw what happened shortly after the game.

the old bridge were there in very good numbers yesterday, lets hope we see the same turn out on sat against hte yids, considering its on general sale as well !

Aye welcome "statement". We are going to get on famously, I can feel it in my water old boy

Is the Yids still on genral sale?, that is truly shocking

Aye welcome "statement". We are going to get on famously, I can feel it in my water old boy

Is the Yids still on genral sale?, that is truly shocking

West Upper is the only tickets left fella.I too was amazed there were still tickets left.Probably had something to do with the game being initially on Setanta for a Monday night.Still,that's no excuse :thumbsup:

West Upper is the only tickets left fella.I too was amazed there were still tickets left.Probably had something to do with the game being initially on Setanta for a Monday night.Still,that's no excuse :thumbsup:

Only rescricted view left now

Chic Murray, Billy Connelly, Gregor Fisher, The bleeding Krankies, need I go on?

Next! :rolleyes:

Comical geniuses they are. :rolleyes:

Scotland - The poor mans England.

Comical geniuses they are. :rolleyes:

Scotland - The poor mans England.

Ah, you see?, now your just trying to be petty and, quite frankly, childish. Thats when I stop making an effort with you dear boy :rolleyes: