Chelsea Vs Qpr

James

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny to think along with Fulham, they used to be serious rivals. In the Rodney Marsh, Stan Bowles era, often seen as slightly shading us. They also beat us 6-0 in dark days of 1986.

Can only see this going one way now, after we have our usual slow start to the match, of course.

They have gone on something of a spening spree very quickly already this transfer window and picked up a few decent young players. Although we should be able to overcome them at home without too many difficulties.

Would expect at least Sinclair to get a run out in this game and would like to see a couple more on the bench for if we have the game won like Stoch and Bertrand.

I expect to see our youngsters have a go at this, they need some games for us and arn't getting enough.

Most of our "Ready" youngsters are out on loan. The only ones (other than Sinclair) who will possibly get a chance are Sahar and the more exceptional current reserves like Stoch, Bertrand, Hutchinson ect...

Yup,certainly can't underestimate them as their past couple of results have been good,and they are now OFFICIALLY the richest club in the world :rolleyes: and they're close to getting Del Piero(apparantley),or is it really Del Monte,for their half time refreshment.

I can see Sinclair scoring to knock them out,then he re-joins them on loan later this Month.

2-0 Chelsea.

PS:When are our African lads heading off?

Yup,certainly can't underestimate them as their past couple of results have been good,and they are now OFFICIALLY the richest club in the world :rolleyes: and they're close to getting Del Piero(apparantley),or is it really Del Monte,for their half time refreshment.

I can see Sinclair scoring to knock them out,then he re-joins them on loan later this Month.

2-0 Chelsea.

PS:When are our African lads heading off?

Big game for you aint it Sir? QPR aint far from your neck of the woods if I recall correctly.

ah this brings back memories this kinda game. I remember watching an FA Cup game in 95/96 against them at loftus road which we won 2-1 thanks to a winner from paul furlong. Thats like the last season we played them all the way back 12 years ago, its nice to bring them back to the bridge. Should be a great atmosphere because theres a bit of rivalry there, london derby and all.

I reckon a comfertable 2 or 3-0 win.

EDIT: I think the africans have gone.

Edited by OllieCFC

QPR are in theory a lot richer than Chelsea. They were recntly bought for £14 million by Ecclestone, Briatore and Mittel. They are all personal guests of Abramovich tomorrow.

Mittel alone has a personal fortune of over £20 billion. He recently spent £34 million on his daughters wedding. At the moment they seem a bit tight fisted when it comes to spending on Rangers though.

A third of the worlds countries are not as rich as the four combined.

A bomb in Abramovichs box tomorrow would take out a fair chunk of the Worlds wealth :)

QPR are in theory a lot richer than Chelsea. They were recntly bought for £14 million by Ecclestone, Briatore and Mittel. They are all personal guests of Abramovich tomorrow.

Mittel alone has a personal fortune of over £20 billion. He recently spent £34 million on his daughters wedding. At the moment they seem a bit tight fisted when it comes to spending on Rangers though.

A third of the worlds countries are not as rich as the four combined.

A bomb in Abramovichs box tomorrow would take out a fair chunk of the Worlds wealth :)

They may be owned by a lot of rich people but in real terms that doesn't mean they have anywhere near as much money to spend. For example the stakes each has in the club will determine how much they put in, and the fact that none of them fully own the place means none of them will go "all in"

They may be owned by a lot of rich people but in real terms that doesn't mean they have anywhere near as much money to spend. For example the stakes each has in the club will determine how much they put in, and the fact that none of them fully own the place means none of them will go "all in"

Presumably they all contributed to a separate company, which as an entity would be able to spend what it likes. As I said earlier in the thread QPR used to be on a par, or seen as a 'bigger' club than us. No reason why they couldn't be construed as another West London 'sleeping giant'.

Second thoughts -naaah they're shit. Always will be.

Presumably they all contributed to a separate company, which as an entity would be able to spend what it likes. As I said earlier in the thread QPR used to be on a par, or seen as a 'bigger' club than us. No reason why they couldn't be construed as another West London 'sleeping giant'.

Second thoughts -naaah they're shit. Always will be.

One thing is for sure and that is they have the money to take them to the Premier League, probably next season now though. If they have the "balls" to take it further we will have to wait and see, but if one owner has say 20% of a stake and another has 10% the 10% guy will not put the same in as the 20% guy which means there will always be a limit to what they can do, which is not the case with us.