The Future Of Chelsea Football Club

Time for some congrats with his debut last night. Big moment and good news that we're prepared to give these guys some minutes, getting a taste of travelling and being part of the squad and getting on the pitch is icing on the cake. Wrong thread but who's next????

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for some congrats with his debut last night. Big moment and good news that we're prepared to give these guys some minutes, getting a taste of travelling and being part of the squad and getting on the pitch is icing on the cake. Wrong thread but who's next????

JOSH now has his place in history ..The first player born since the Champions League started to play in it ...

when the scum fans say we have no istoreee just shout JOSH

i think only a serious injury could stop him becoming a huge star for England in the future (i expect him to be in the next WC for us in Brazil and take it by storm)..and thanks to having a manager like Carlo, he will be for Chelsea also.

i think only a serious injury could stop him becoming a huge star for England in the future (i expect him to be in the next WC for us in Brazil and take it by storm)..and thanks to having a manager like Carlo, he will be for Chelsea also.

Sadly i think jack wiltshire could stand in his way, because they are almost identical in terms of style.

Sadly i think jack wiltshire could stand in his way, because they are almost identical in terms of style.

i`m thinking once Capello has left, we (England) will play with a more modern formation..that can fit both players into the team even tho they are similar..like Spain can succesfully play with Xavi & Iniesta in the same team.

i`m thinking once Capello has left, we (England) will play with a more modern formation..that can fit both players into the team even tho they are similar..like Spain can succesfully play with Xavi & Iniesta in the same team.

Xavi and iniesta are different, iniesta is like a wing playmaker he is faster and more agile than Xavi. Xavi is a pure midfield playmaker he can control the tempo from deep. Josh and jack are very very similar both of them have identical skill sets, but i just feel with jack wiltshire getting first team games at 16 and the loan to Bolton were he played in big games and now he s only 18 and he is really pushing the first team, he will develop quicker. I have never seen 2 players that are so similar style wise that i think it could be counter productive, anyway i not to bothered about England anyway im DUCTH !

Edited by Badboy

• 2 weeks later...

Josh could well be the FUTURE of CHELSEA FC! It may sound a little soft but I get Goosebumps when this lad takes the Field.blue%20scalf.gif Him and Kakuta could be atleast one of the best three players in the world in the next 10 years. Well I hope so atleast...