The 'What Song Are You Listening To Now' Thread

BlueLion.

21 minutes ago, quickpassnmove said:

Still listening to Drab Majesty until I find something else. 

And this band from Cincy:

Must be a lot of old 80s stuff you are into like this.

7 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Not for everyone

Did you post one of this chick before? Sure someone did.

She's either posessed,a gimick that stayed or shes bonkers lol But I bet they have a big following.,

15 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

Not heard any Cult for awhile.

7:15 just got in. Need to relax.

Got Floyd on

My favorite rock/metal sounds originate between Manchester, West Yorkshire, Bergen, Goteborg, Vancouver and Tampa. But before all of that, I think my biggest influences were Yes, Billy Idol, Sade, Duran Duran, Tears for Fears... ALL English (except Billy Idol's guitarist and bassists on Rebel Yell). 

Anyway, Billy Duffy was a good guitar player years ago. I suggest the album, LOVE by The Cult. 

5 minutes ago, quickpassnmove said:

My favorite rock/metal sounds originate between Manchester, West Yorkshire, Bergen, Goteborg, Vancouver and Tampa. But before all of that, I think my biggest influences were Yes, Billy Idol, Sade, Duran Duran, Tears for Fears... ALL English (except Billy Idol's guitarist and bassists on Rebel Yell). 

Anyway, Billy Duffy was a good guitar player years ago. I suggest the album, LOVE by The Cult. 

Fuck me thats a mix and a half! Cant see the Yes/DD/Slade connecton lol  I do like Yes to mid/late 70s tho

I saw Slade in '70 when they were still skinheads. before the glam,makeup and mirrors. Actually did a couple of goot chewns theb too,

Then see them in 73 in Peterborough and there was one hellova John Wayne. Blood everywhere. Was another gig in town and all these greasers turned up and was chaos.

15 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Fuck me thats a mix and a half! Cant see the Yes/DD/Slade connecton lol  I do like Yes to mid/late 70s tho

I saw Slade in '70 when they were still skinheads. before the glam,makeup and mirrors. Actually did a couple of goot chewns theb too,

Then see them in 73 in Peterborough and there was one hellova John Wayne. Blood everywhere. Was another gig in town and all these greasers turned up and was chaos.

There was a phace in the early 70s 70-73 ish where we got into these trousers we called Ruperts. After the Bear of course,

There  was every color check in the rainbow and different  size checks. Also trouser width. Skinners jeans had just come in and I think were 24" parralell (loved the cord versions)

I had to be differenbt and wend down this liitle taylors down Jermyn St and had a pair mage in Black Watch check.French seams. Looked the bollox with a black Fred Perry and 3 silver button black blazer. Long single vent,2 ticket pockets amd 4 button cuff. Ftinged,tassled,buckled slip on Loake loafers. Like these but mine had a silver buckle too.

5c4ed3b4cc8e6_fringedandtassleweavers.jpg.6fd8c96cdc5c71f061b59fc81431de3a.jpg

Tell ya we were sharp old boys back then.

Noddy in some Ruperts