Ireland
Released:
26 Sep 1979

01 - Out Of Control
02 - Stories For Boys
03 - Boy-Girl

R-1447605-1220443957.jpeg.jpgR-1447605-1470640863-4594.jpeg.jpg

4eeb1d1c1af98796523f2d9f8e9548ab.gif

Praga Khan - Injected with a Poison (BK & Nick Sentience Remix)

Praga Khan ‎– Injected With A Poison
Label:
Nukleuz ‎– NUKP 0238
Format:
Vinyl, 12" 
UK
Released:
Genre:
Electronic
Style:
Hard House

tenor.gif?itemid=9215268

maxresdefault.jpg

The Strike

great long forgotten Scottish Oi! band

“The Strike were a three piece Oi/punk band who formed in 1979 in Inverness, Scotland, lead by Fergus Mcleod on bass and lead vocals, he was also the principal songwriter,” explains Lambert. “Two of their songs, “Skinhead” and “Gang Warfare” appears on the classic album Strength Through Oi in 1981 and gained them a fair bit of notoriety. A couple of subsequent singles were released but no real success was attained. However, through the years, they have become legendary because of the two tracks and in the ’90s a full CD was released with the few already released tracks and a bunch of demos. Such was the ongoing interest that the album was recently reissued on vinyl.”

56 minutes ago, Vesper said:

The Strike

great long forgotten Scottish Oi! band

“The Strike were a three piece Oi/punk band who formed in 1979 in Inverness, Scotland, lead by Fergus Mcleod on bass and lead vocals, he was also the principal songwriter,” explains Lambert. “Two of their songs, “Skinhead” and “Gang Warfare” appears on the classic album Strength Through Oi in 1981 and gained them a fair bit of notoriety. A couple of subsequent singles were released but no real success was attained. However, through the years, they have become legendary because of the two tracks and in the ’90s a full CD was released with the few already released tracks and a bunch of demos. Such was the ongoing interest that the album was recently reissued on vinyl.”

You're really into your punkish stuff aren't you.

I liked the mid 70s stuff till '80 or so but I find all this Oi and thrash/black metal all sounds the same. But mind you so does most C+W and Heavy Metal. But I'll listen to owt someone says you gotta hear this.

Been in a Floyd mood this afternoon

23 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

You're really into your punkish stuff aren't you.

I liked the mid 70s stuff till '80 or so but I find all this Oi and thrash/black metal all sounds the same. But mind you so does most C+W and Heavy Metal. But I'll listen to owt someone says you gotta hear this.

Been in a Floyd mood this afternoon

1975 to 1985 punk and Oi! is my life (musically) along with certian types of techno/deep/micro house

I am so so jelly of cunts who got to see it live, in the real time-space continuum

My siblings didn't help (as I am baby of fam by 20 years)

Pink Floyd is oki, but not my passion, BUT TOTALLY respect them as musical geniuses

here is one of my favourite cuts

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

1975 to 1985 punk and Oi! is my life (musically) along with certian types of techno/deep/micro house

I am so so jelly of cunts who got to see it live, in the real time-space continuum

My siblings didn't help (as I am baby of fam by 20 years)

Pink Floyd is oki, but not my passion,BUT TOTALLY respect them as musical geniuses

here is one of my favourite cuts

Well being an old git I did manage to see a few of your faves of that time. Not that they were on top of my likes list but just summet to do at the time. But  liked allot of the mid 70s bands

But Northern is my roots and this man is a living god  or atoms if you're into What the bleep do we know!

Pink Turns Blue - Your Master Is Calling

Fun Factory! ‎– FUN 03915
Format:
Vinyl, 12", 45 RPM 
Germany
Released:
Style:
New Wave, Goth Rock

Recorded july ´88 in Ljubljana/Yu. 
©Funfactory-Musikverlag. 
©+℗ Fun Factory!

R-801404-1417561591-1064.jpeg.jpg