The 'What Song Are You Listening To Now' Thread

BlueLion.

3 hours ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

the song that I`d often have playing in my head on away days in my lively days.....my first musical love...

probably the greatest song if not the only one to have the opening line of "Oi Cuntface" 

I know just what you mean. I have a CD I put together for match days mid 90s always put me in the mood, Mostly consisted of old Britpop like the Verve,Spiral Scream,early Mondays. Gets yer strut on walking up West to see the lads, looking sharp,few quid in your pocket and a bagfull of Columbian marching powder. aaaaah happy days!!  Puts my Chelsea head on even now. COYFB

I got to bed about 3am and at 4am for some reason my eyes went 'BING' and were wide awake and I had this in my head, Trying to get it out of my head I out it on the turntable and turned the volume up. Ended up having a boogie in the kitchen stark bollock drinking a cuppa! Taking it as a Msg that I need to get my shit together again

U.K. Subs:wub: ‎– Endangered Species
Label: Nems ‎– NEL 6021

Format:  Vinyl, LP

Released: 19 Mar 1982

Genre: Rock   Style: Punk

U.K. Subs - Stranglehold (1979)

U.K. Subs* ‎– Stranglehold
Label: GEM (2) ‎– GEMS 5, RCA ‎– PB-9404
Format: Vinyl, 7", Single, 45 RPM, Red 
Released: 08 Jun 1979
Genre: Rock
Style: Punk

a0969284517_10.jpg

R-1143703-1195597012.jpeg.jpgf0c3081e0acdc341ac578b1dbb7bd6a1.jpg

23 minutes ago, manpe said:

Anybody into doom and gloom, you can't miss out on some Paradise Lost. The following is a Dead Can Dance cover.

I'll listen to owt mate - once!! not my cuppa

But just noticed where you lived/ Had a good mate lived there - well Estonia. A fireman. Met him and some of his mares in Goa. Ended up coming to live with us in the house we rented for 6 months. Then came to stay there for the next 5 years. But fell out of touch. Great guy. Sander. Do you know him haha