test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

The 'What Song Are You Listening To Now' Thread

Started by BlueLion.,

1,619 posts in this topic
8 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Both EXCELLENT choices buddy.

Tried a G13 grow once but was a sod to stabalize and it maffed on me lol But not seen any around for ages. Enjoy!!

I shall stick to my Biddy Early oils as I find its the only one I can do regular that you can still keep getting cowboys eyes and giggle like a schoolgirl!

Will let you carry on with this

Ah more classic Floyd. Never tried the Biddy, but just looked it up 50/50 Sat/Indica. Sounds good. Getting a bit couchlocked now, need to up the tempo a bit to make it to the kitchen :o

10 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Never tried the Biddy, but just looked it up 50/50 Sat/Indica. Sounds good

If you do get a chance I recommend it. Have a White Strawberry on the go ATM and be ready just before I go on my hols Show my Indian mates what us Brits can do  f258bf24ba0510ea3cad990d50a7b0e8.gif

Never heard this before. Have saved link to listen to ron.

Fulham Broadway likes this

10 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Not long till your gigs is it mate?

Saturday Roundhouse. Never liked or disliked Van Morrison not someone who has ever been on my radar. Obviously I'm aware of his biggest hits but I heard this on the radio the other day great tune.

2 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Saturday Roundhouse. Never liked or disliked Van Morrison not someone who has ever been on my radar. Obviously I'm aware of his biggest hits but I heard this on the radio the other day great tune.

Have a good one mate.

Its Vans voice I dont like. Seen hm a couple of times at festivals but never got into him.

Really wanted to see Richard Ashcrofts tour but hes on while I'm on holiday.

This is one off my pre match warm up collection. Urban Hymns may be one of my desert island discs

And another. Good live band.

On 13/09/2018 at 6:45 PM, Iggy Doonican said:

That's what it's known as trip hop. Bristol Sound check out Tricky and Portishead mate.

that video reminds me of a hotel i stayed in Dublin while on acid watching the orb,either that or the shining!

9 hours ago, mccg said:

that video reminds me of a hotel i stayed in Dublin while on acid watching the orb,either that or the shining!

Man after me own heart! Tho maybe not the Shining bit lol

I'm so sorry that I wasn't around when Keseys Merry Pranksters were on the road. They were doing pure magic with their tests. Mixing audio,visual and aromas together. And more importantly having the heads good enough to be able to take peeps up and down when necessary. I met Babs once and had a afternoon with him in the Dam and he had some good tales. Thing was that George Clinton from Funkadelic was there too and he talks in tangents.

Not music but a good watch

mccg likes this

3 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Now there's a song I haven't heard for at least 30 years FB great and underrated album The Crack. So many musicians died late 70's early 80's Sid, Keith Moon, Malcolm Owen, Ian Curtis although calling Sid a musician is being generous.

Vesper likes this

11 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Now there's a song I haven't heard for at least 30 years FB great and underrated album The Crack. So many musicians died late 70's early 80's Sid, Keith Moon, Malcolm Owen, Ian Curtis although calling Sid a musician is being generous.

Great songs on the Crack. Yup so many died too young - Malcolm Owen of the Ruts. Ironically they did Love in Vein about the skag that killed him before he OD'd.

Theyre still going though -seen them so many times 

Iggy Doonican likes this

18 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Think it's a piss take of Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve. Believe me Aphex Twin has made a lot weirder vids than that.:)

You know what. That crossed my mind too.

Buju Banton ‎– Love Me Browning

Buju Banton - Batty Rider

Label:
Penthouse Records ‎– PH LP 05
Format:
Vinyl, 12", Album 
Jamaica
Released:
Genre:
Reggae
Style:
Dancehall

R-2683154-1463653876-8213.jpeg.jpg

Unionjack likes this

Gotye Vs B.I.G. - Somebody That I Used To Know Vs Dead Wrong (Scott Melker Popped Screwed Remix)

Label:
Bad Boy Entertainment ‎– BBDP-9288
Format:
Vinyl, 12", 33 ⅓ RPM, Promo 
US
Released:
Genre:
Hip Hop

Label:
Island Records ‎– GOTYEPRO01
Format:
CD, Single
UK
Released:
Genre:
Electronic, Pop
Style:
Downtempo

maxresdefault.jpgR-3396498-1511283093-3874.jpeg.jpgPicture-340.pngR-3539380-1334574067.jpeg.jpg

The Deer Tracks - Yes This Is My Broken Shield 

(great noughties Swedish band from here in Stockholm, one of the best tunes put out from Sweden last decade)

Label:
Despotz Records ‎– DZLP1
Format:
Vinyl, LP, Album, Limited Edition 
Sweden
Released:
Genre:
Electronic, Rock, Pop
Style:
Experimental

R-1705071-1492030746-8322.jpeg.jpgR-1705071-1492030747-3530.jpeg.jpgdeer-tracks.jpgThe-Deer-Tracks-revelam-Lazarus.jpgwebsite_landing_1024.jpg