The 'What Song Are You Listening To Now' Thread

BlueLion.

• 2 months later...

Don't know if anyone watches Preacher it's really good and rather uniquely for an American show has a largely British cast. They played this in the final episode I'd never heard of it before it's superb. They also played Johnny Cash's version of Personal Jesus which I've never heard before either.

9 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Don't know if anyone watches Preacher it's really good and rather uniquely for an American show has a largely British cast. They played this in the final episode I'd never heard of it before it's superb. They also played Johnny Cash's version of Personal Jesus which I've never heard before either.

Good series. I watche1st 2 episodes and dowmloading the rest to watch all in one. Some good tunes in it.

I flew to the states just to buy this record. Blinding tune.

• 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Didn't they win X Factor last year? ;)

Might just be a genre on top of my dislikes list but I understand the atraction.

Haha X-Factor, for sure :D Yeah, I understand this kind of music has very limited audience and probably no-one here likes this, it's difficult to find anyone who has the same taste. It is their earlier work however, they have made some more mainstream-sounding pieces that may appeal to the MTV generation.. for example currently listening to this and it is something that I can imagine being played on radio. The video is awesome too :D

9 minutes ago, manpe said:

Haha X-Factor, for sure :D Yeah, I understand this kind of music has very limited audience and probably no-one here likes this, it's difficult to find anyone who has the same taste. It is their earlier work however, they have made some more mainstream-sounding pieces that may appeal to the MTV generation.. for example currently listening to this and it is something that I can imagine being played on radio. The video is awesome too :D

Dont worry bruv I'm in the same situation. My roots are in Northern Soul ad rare 60s R&B and Funk. They werent even popular in the 60s! But Im a vinyl junkie. Gotta have 15,000 singles. My spare bedroom is my record box which really pisses the Mrs off but she should be used to it by now.

;)

2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Dont worry bruv I'm in the same situation. My roots are in Northern Soul ad rare 60s R&B and Funk. They werent even popular in the 60s! But Im a vinyl junkie. Gotta have 15,000 singles. My spare bedroom is my record box which really pisses the Mrs off but she should be used to it by now.

;)

Wow, any pics of your vinyl collection?