Chelsea vs Wigan

Thats bulshit...records count for nothing.

The last time Chelsea had won Liverpool at Anfield was back in 2005, we won this year. Last year Chelsea won the match against Stoke in the very last minute at Stanford Bridge, we scored 7 two weeks ago.

This another season, and this is another game.

Chelsea 8x 1 Wigan

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be a big day, as I'm writing entrance exams. I will probably miss the first half but hopefully, hopefully the most important thing, winning the trophy, I will see. All the boys know what winning that game would mean, so hopefully it won't be another late drama at the Bridge.

The guys better not get complacent and expect the ref to give decisions to us. They better score from open play to win the game.

I'd go completely psycho if we loose or draw next weekend.

If i think about us dropping points in this game it makes me feel sick.

But lets face it. We're at home where we have lost, what? 3 league games since February 03. We're quite good playing at home and if at the start of the season someone offered us beating Wigan at home on the last day to win the league we would have bitten their hand off. Wigan are one of the worst 5 teams in the league in my opinion and i really can't see the lads throwing it away now. They have been their before and know what it takes. The boys won't let us down and i am confident we will do Wigan and be crowned champions.

Come on boys... I know you will do it!!!

i would like to see the same start up line again ..... kalou is on a good form as well as drogba and malouda although anelka is not good ......

but with this formation we pose a lot of attacking threat .....

an early goal followed by another one between the end of the 1st half will be great

we have to play with real momentum and very high intenisty from the 1st half ......

but the most important thing is not to concede before we are up at least 2-0

the only scenario i can see us losing the league is starting by a goal for wigan .. so if they don't score they will never survive 90 minutes in the bridge without conceding at least one goal ....

I hope this game we will play good under a lot of PRESSURE!

We must make a goal very quick to play comfort!

I like 1st Team against Liverpool and I like when we send Zhirkov to play at left-side with A.Cole..

can Ancelotti's plan can be this?

----------- Drogba ----------

---Malouda ----- Anelka---

---Zhirkov------Lampard--

------------ Ballack----------

-A.Cole------------Ivanovic--

--------JT---------Alex-------

-------------Cech-------------

I want to see when A.Cole , Zhirkov and Malouda play together!

I doubt he'd play A.Cole, Zhirkov and Malouda together.

I'm afraid it wouldn't work either.

This is how it should be, methinks:

---------------- Drogba ----------------

---- Malouda ------------ Anelka -----

------ Lampard -------- J.Cole -------

---------------- Ballack ----------------

-- A.Cole ----------------- Ivanovic --

------------ JT -------- Alex -------

------------------Cech------------------

I'd rather start Joey than Kalou to be honest. Sometimes he has his day (v Stoke, v Liverpool), but sometimes he is shit, and Carlo can't risk in such stage. Cole should play until 60/70 mins IMO, if he's not good and we desperately need a goal then put Kalou on.

Zhirkov could come instead of Malouda maybe.. or Ballack, depends.

I Mikel is fit we should play ...

----------------Cech------------------------

Ivanovič----Alex---Terry---------A.Cole

---------------Mikel------------------------

-------Lamps---Ballack/Deco-----------

--Kalou/J.Cole---------------Malouda--

-----------------Drogba------------------

I would choose Ballack and Kalou but Carlo could put Deco in J.Cole. I think Anelka should be benched and come in as a sub because he is not in good form but he can still decide the game with one monemt of brilliance.

I am still really nervous about this game. Once the final whistle goes i hope i have tears of joy!

I'm sure those nerves will soon diasppear once the game starts, trust me Steve, every little thing will be alright. I will hopefully be partying afterwards :getin: