• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Few things that can go against us.

Over Confidence!!

Nerves!!

Trying too hard!!

Referee!!

There might be a sending off, penalties denied, Ghost Goal for Wigan, We have experienced it all before in Champions League when something out of the ordinary stops us from winning it.

But, In a normal world, I'd like to see us Thrash Wigan by 8-0 Score Line with DD getting a Hatrick and winning the Golden Boot, Cech Winning the Golden Gloves, We breaking the 100 goal barrier.

Lol don't worry everyone im 100% sure we will win this match just like when we beat united to win it. The players will not throw this away, drogba will smash wingan into space, DON'T WORRY CHILL OUT WE ARE CHAMPIONS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.:delight:

Its amazing that it all comes down to 90 minutes of football which will determine our season.

I'll admit I'm a bit nervous, but we'll be at home with a stadium packed to the rafters with screaming fans cheering us on from start to finish. I'm just glad we're at home. I'd love to be there on Sunday.

C'mon lads.....you can do it :worship:

I can´t stand people afraid of droping points on sunday...first many people believe that Chelsea wasn´t good enough to beat Liverpool at Anfield, now some crazy guys think Chelsea can draw or lose against Wigan...the first team saved from relegation.

Here are some nice stats:

Wigan have conceded 47 goals away from home this year.

They are very poor on their travels as they have 13 away defeats.

Edited by Kostas