Liverpool vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The title decider. And I'm really glad we are out of the Champions League, as we have the whole week for our preparations on this crucial game. We don't have to travel anywhere, we don't have to play another tough game. Liverpool have to, and on Thursday night. Come on guys, we don't have to talk about the motivation - just win at Anfield and the title is knocking on the door.

COME ON CHELS!

I am just willing the week away waiting for this game. They have a huge game on Thursday which is bound to take a lot out of them and with us brimming with confidence after yesterdays match and them without Torres i think we have a brilliant chance to win. Win this game and there is no coming back for United, the title will be ours. We will not slip up against Wigan. Come on Chels. I know you can do it.

Edited by boshman

Can't predict this at all, just hope we play well with no fear and come away with a win somehow. The motivation will be there, just hope the result comes with it.

Shitting myself tbh and we still have 6 pissing days! Can't cope, gonna hit the bottle or something aarrgh drunk.gif

Can't believe how massive this result is gonna be. Liverpool have to play mid week which works in our favour. Win this then sit back and watch united's game feeling no pressure and no worries.

Shitting myself bout this one.Knowing if we do drop points,Man U be there and ahhhhhhhhh

Doesnt help Man City and Spurs lost so suddenly 4th spot is in reach :S eeeeeeeeek

Please dont fuck this up Chels!! We aint won there since what 05/06? Time to do so again!

I've got a bad feeling about this one.But then again I had a bad feeling before the Stoke game so it looks like it's my pessimistic nature.

This is the league final and our 3rd most important game this year.Liverpool is also the last team I want to stop us from winning the league.I don't need any more reason to hate them so a draw or a defeat against them will be the worst result of the season for me.

The fact that we'll have to wait a whole week for it doesn't make it any better for my nerves.

I've got a bad feeling about this one.But then again I had a bad feeling before the Stoke game so it looks like it's my pessimistic nature.

Same hahah!! Except a really bad feeling.Be way more lalalal if it was a 3 point gap but 1 ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! The thought of loosing it by a point of 2 and them doing the lap of honour just bleh!!

It's hard to realise this is actualy going to be the title deciding game. I really, really hope we can win this, don't matter how, as long as we just do it! On the other hand, it would be perfect if we play them off the pitch, would make our titel even more sweet :whistling:

I don't know if I want Liverpool to win or lose against Atletico. They win: Confident, think they can still get 4th. They lose: A little extra pride on the line in this game and I think that can be very dangerous. I think I'd prefer a broken and battered Liverpool. Go Atletico!

I think we should go for a physical game, I don't think this game is gonna be pretty. It might come down to a 35 yard screamer from Malouda that takes a deflection off of Carrager, that Reina then fumbles to Lampard, who hits the bar, and Drogba slots home the rebound... with his shin. It's gonna be tough, but I think we'll do it, definitely!

Liverpool 1-2 Chelsea

Alex 17', Drogba 49', Babel 87'

blue%20scalf.gif