Chelsea vs Stoke

BlueLion.

Not if we drop points next weekend they wont.We play before them which is ahhhhhhhhh

Horrible feeling of a draw..just hope the team that played last week dont bloody turn up!

C'mon boy, its gonna be 9x0 tomorrou and against Liverpool 5x0. lol

To say the truth, Im sure that Chelsea is gonna lose it. Mourinho said after the clash for Champions League, that the history of this players is a history of frustration...I believe him... Always when Chelsea look certain to win, they lose it. They feel the pressure...against Spurs the players were really nervous.

In past seasons, even if Chelsea was losing by 2-0, you got the feel that they were gonna win the macth...in this season when things start pretty bad, they end worse.

I hope im wrong.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats why I believe Chelsea shoud get rid off Lampard, Terry, Ballack and Drogba, because they are losers. They are great players, but since 2006, they are losing big things.

Chelsea really need fresh faces next seasons.

Thats why I believe Chelsea shoud get rid off Lampard, Terry, Ballack and Drogba, because they are losers. They are great players, but since 2006, they are losing big things.

This a joke?

it's probably more to do with luck, they would have been champions league winners if it wasn't for a jt slip.

I don't think so. But I do agree we really need at least a couple of fresh faces next season.

I agree we need new faces, but Lampard, Drogba and JT (all be it he's had a dodgy season) are the spine of the team and Lamps and Drogs are the main goal scorers.

[/

Yeah that sounds like a good idea ! Henrique = :clown: Henrique = :wacko:

I agree we need new faces, but Lampard, Drogba and JT (all be it he's had a dodgy season) are the spine of the team and Lamps and Drogs are the main goal scorers.

Agree.We need fresh faces but not get rid of the players who have kept us in it this season.Cant be a team of just youth as it doesnt get you anywhere.Near the mix of old and new! And hopfully JT have a good world Cup and come back the way he was before but this whole sega behind him

Yeah, I know they're our spine. I don't think we should even think of getting rid of them without replacements ready to take over.

And they will be massive boots to fill!

And so much pressure for both them and Carlo if result go wrong

And it hasnt really got Arsenal anywhere.Half of their youth have buggered off elsewhere

Edited by Laylabelle

it's probably more to do with luck, they would have been champions league winners if it wasn't for a jt slip.

Yep, but when a player lost a champions league because of a slip, its not easy...

For example, the English Team lost a couple of big matches on penalty decision...in 2006 against Portugal, I was really surprised by how nervous were players like Lampard and Gerrard...both were fucking awful and missed...they should not be that anxious...if England have do decide their fate in the penalty shotout this years, I bet my money that they are gonna lose again.

Teams like Germany, Italy and Brazil are always dangerous, even when their don´t have such a good side, because they have a strong mentality, since they are always winning.

Its worst when you lost not because the oponnent was stronger, but because you were unlucky. Scholes late goal should not have affected Chelsea players, if Chelsea had won the EPL in the last 3 seaons...but it really did, since United are always winning and Chelsea losing.

Yeah, I know they're our spine. I don't think we should even think of getting rid of them without replacements ready to take over.

LOL.

When I said get rid off, its not necessarily sell them all, but at least decrease their influence in the team. Ryan Giggs, Scholes and Neville have been playing at MU since 200 years ago, but they are players that play some games, and start some games on the bench.

Drogba, Lampard and Terry are all world class players, but Chelsea cant ask them too much anymore. I think its time for they share the main role in the team with fresh faces.

Edited by Henrique

To say the truth, Im sure that Chelsea is gonna lose it. Mourinho said after the clash for Champions League, that the history of this players is a history of frustration...I believe him... Always when Chelsea look certain to win, they lose it. They feel the pressure...against Spurs the players were really nervous.

*Yawn* I couldn't care less what Mourinho said. He isn't manager, I don't listen to him more than I listen to Ferguson.

which is why the likes of kakuta, bruma, matic etc need to be integrated into the first team, they are players without scars of the past and full of hope and the feeling that anything is possible.

Tomorrow is now a massive game.... Delap's throws will cause us problems. Especially with no JT at the back

I can see stoke scoring so i am going 3-1

As long as Rio is out for Uniteds last game and Delap causes trouble at Ot on the last day i'll be happy!

I'd probably go with the below starting lineup (injuries permitting)

---------------------------------Cech-----------------------------------

----Zirkov ---- Alex -------------------Ivanovic ---------Cole------

--------------------------Ballack---------------------------------------

--------Deco------------------------------Cole------------------------

--------------------------Lampard-------------------------------------

------------Malouda---------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------Drogba------------------------------

Play Zirkov at back instead of Paulo (he is a liability these days) although left sided... should be able to do the job at the back

Ballack playing holding midfield... also adding height to defend crosses/throws etc

Ash Cole and Joe Cole down the left, Malouda and Zirkov down right.... giving us width

Drogba playing up to on his own with Lamps in support looking for knockdowns and stray balls

Deco in the middle to help the creative side of the game

If things aint going right.... Deco off, Anelka on, switch Malouda back to the middle and play flat 4-4-2

an early goal is a MUST..... settle the team down. IF we can't see out the next three games........ we DONT deserve to be champions

Tomorrow is now a massive game.... Delap's throws will cause us problems. Especially with no JT at the back

I would say that espacially with no JT at the back, Delap´s throws wont´t cause us problems. :lol: