Chelsea vs Stoke

BlueLion.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An early goal would calm the nerves and allow for the boys to play confidently. We have to control the first 15 minutes or so, something we haven't been doing lately. Make Stoke play according to what we do, not the other way around.

A convincing victory would put fresh heart into the squad ahead of Anfield.

I can see no other result, but a Chelsea victory.

Chelsea shoot.gifStoke

Aside: I hate how we would already know what Man Utd have done. These last 3 games should be played simultaneously, not just the last one.

Fear the backlash, Stoke.

They better get a back lash!!! United result doesnt matter we have to win this no question!

And I hope we dont bottle it..

Isnt Essien mena be back for this game?Mean doubt he'll start but boost it he is!!

Edited by Laylabelle

Fucking Essien, I absolutely love him but we need to accept that he's going to be out for half the season, his wages should be halved....

Anyway this could not be more of a must win game....Please Chelsea, don't let us down!

Its good news for us. Torres will not play againts Liverfool and Chelsea because the knee injuries.

This our advantage for us to win the title race with Fuck Man Shit...

stoke at home has become so much more important!! do we need to go back to the 4-4-2? i feel another game like bolton last tues comming on! we need an early goal, settle the nerves, and go from there, the lads will know the united score the day beforehand, so that could play a part!! also that whole thing jus before the ko at spurs with drogs, what that a real injury? or just a mind game? we need him to be fit!

Man i don't give a shit how we play as long as we win. Stoke are a bit like Bolton, remind me of Wimbledon from days gone by. It aint gonna be pretty, but the win is essential and i'm sure we'll get it to set up the Anfield title show down.

We gotta come out fighting for this one and I agree with Ollie I don't care how we play as long as we get a win. We really can't afford any more slipups. Hopefully we will score frist and that will give us a much needed confidence boost.