FA Cup Final - Chelsea vs Portsmouth

BlueLion.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sick and tired of winning the fa cup then thinking next year we will win the league. Lets just forget about this game and close this thread until the premiership is sorted out.

Edited by Badboy

Yeah, fuck the FA Cup, need the League or Champions League now.

Anyway we're wearing our new kit, it's confirmed on the Chelsea site :P

To be honest I always rated the FA Cup in the same position as the Champions League, but now after being fucked over so many times in the Cl I'm preferring the FA Cup more.

I think its because the FA Cup does not get as much respect as it use to do in the 20th Century when just getting to Wembley for the final was seen as a big occaision. Just look at this board who some think we have automatically won the Cup because we are facing Portsmouth.

The thing about the FA Cup is that anyone can beat anyone on there day (Hereford United vs Newcastle, or most recently Leeds vs Man Utd/ Reading vs Liverpool) that's why its the FA Cup.

The FA Cup represents a lot in the history of this club but there is no chance its as big as the CL.

Nevertheless I still prefer the FA Cup as a competition to the European Cup because I'm fed up of UEFA screwing us over.

Play up pompey, pompey play up. Really happy for them. I dont think this is going to be as easy as other games but we will wait and see. I also like there new tops but i really hope we get to wear blue this time.

FUCK OFF POMPEY, POMPEY FUCK OFF GO ON THE Chelsea ANOTHER 7 GOALS I THINK

7 at wembley wont be very nice to pompey lol. It'll be like a 2-0 cruise but if we win the league, we'll be buzzing and could give them a battering.

After yesterdays Inter - Barca match and of course our UCL record with screw jobs i feel the UCL is a total disgrace but it's still the biggest club competition in the world at any sport. Can't compare the UCL to the FA Cup.

Can't think about this match at the moment as we still have 2 important games to play in the PL. What I would say is that I don't think it'll be a complete walk in the park for us, we can't go in with the attitude Oh it's only Pompey, it doesn't matter who they are, we have to put in 110%