Tottenham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with all the posts about Joe Cole. Exactly what I was thinking.

He's simply not being given enough time to shine by Ancelotti over 90 minutes. You could see players around him losing faith, a couple of longer runs will do him good and bring back to par his form which he is starting to find.

pool should not want manu to win it for 19 times :D

Yeh thats what my mislead scum supporting cousin was saying.For the Anfield game if they have no chance of getting 4th he'd rather we won there and stopped Man U..hopfully the team will fill the same haha

But its their last home game thats the hard part! But hopfully they can put that aside :P

Gotta do Stoke first!

We have a great kick off time of 4pm vs Stoke so the pressure can set in

I disagree. It'd be great if we KO before ManUre as I don't think we handle pressure well. Which is disappointing, to be frank.

We have a great kick off time of 4pm vs Stoke so the pressure can set in

And at home...seeing we're crap away mostly bonus

Think we handly pressure better then we do taking advatage of dropped points

Edited by Laylabelle

Lampard's improved his goal stats once again. Now he's got 23 in a season.

Just to think a bit positive :D

That's amazing, and it was a HUGE relief to see Ivanovic back on the pitch. God, how we missed him

And at home...seeing we're crap away mostly bonus

Think we handly pressure better then we do taking advatage of dropped points

Yeah...man utd spuds game is 12:45 KO..

I hope they draw is what's most likely to happen maybe

I told you paulo ferreria would fuck it up. 100% at fault for that second goal, he is not premiership standard. Terry was fucking stupid getting sent off, especially that second yellow - absolute joke of a tackle totally pointless. Deco was useless once again, showing he's too old, slow and lightweight to play especially against Tottenham. At least Cech made a few good saves otherwise it could of been about 6-1. Still don't think it was handball for the first but we were fucking atrocious anyway so ce la vie. Drogba was a liability today as well, didn't help that his groin/hernia flared up too.

All in all, nowhere near good enough. If we play like that again this season it's goodbye title. Need to SERIOUSLY pick it up for the next three games, woe betide us if Ivanovic isn't fit for Terry's suspension.

%28N%29.gif

And who was to blame for the 1st goal? Terry. Did he think he can always get away with a handball inside the box??

Cech had a blinder...

Lampard looked like he cared...

Every other player was SHIT.

Its going to take some world class man management from CA to get their heads up for the final 4 games of the season.