Tottenham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Tottenham will be shattered after yesterdays game, that would've took absolutely everything out of them and some. Only 2 days to recover then play against us who must be fully fresh after tuesdays crock of shit performance. I think we can fully dominate the yids midfield on saturday and win the game. Win this, and the premiership trophy is coming back to SW6.

Tottenham still have Man City away where they always do well. Man City still have Arsenal and Man Utd. Tottenham have us and Man Utd. Its all going to go down to the Man City - Spurs game from eastlands (weds 5th may, 8pm).

Tottenham's win against those whining, cry baby wenger boys yesterday may turn out to be massive and i can see them getting 4th very narrowly. imo they are better than Manchester City and deserve 4th.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can´t watch the game sadly. Maybe good on the other side, i nearly died watching the United game.

The games get bigger and bigger at the moment, of course it´s the run-in. Feels quite exciting.

Spurs and Arse both played a terrible game on wednesday. Really bad game by both, Spurs were more organised though. Can see us winning there. Malouda will cause more trouble than the whole Arsenal squad i´d say. Spurs defence just can´t handle a good counter attack while their attacking line is pretty stunning....

Dare you Eidur scoring against us !

Ashley Cole back in the squad.

Excellent news and with Ivanovic back also we are looking good for the run in. CFC Website also says that J.Cole, Deco and Malouda will all start. So who does Ancelotti start upfront?

If I'm correct, if City beat Utd. and we win against Spurs, then if we win against Stoke we win the title as that means the maximum points Utd. could win with 3 games would be 82. By beating Spurs we will be on 80 points, meaning that we would need at least 3 points in 3 games to win the title.

Carlo Ancelotti has announced that Ashley Cole is in the squad for the match at Tottenham tomorrow (Saturday).

The left-back has been out since January with a broken ankle. He will begin the game on the bench.

'He has trained well all week, is totally recovered and is 100 per cent fit,' says Ancelotti.

Michael Essien is not yet ready to return. Joe Cole, Deco and Florent Malouda will all start the game.

The manager's full match preview will appear here later.

blue%20scalf.gif

We can afford to draw this game, so coming away with 1 point wont be the end of thr world. I'm pretty confident we'll see off Stoke, Liverpool and Wigan.

3 points and we're almost across the finishing line. I genuinely feel that Manu will drop points against Cit£h....Let the party begin :delight:

Edited by Aesthetic Relic

I think we will start with anelka up front drogba always seems to get angry and come off the bench and score, he has done it plenty of times in the past. Malouda and joe cole will play wide with deco mikel and lampard, I think if we player with a high intensity like against man utd we will win !

I think we know the starting XI now, not sure if Brani is back properly or not but i feel he might be ready. Paulo has done very well tho which has been great to see so i think he'll continue to deputise from the start at least. So happy to see Ashley Cole back in the squad and Branislav Ivanovic. What a fantastic time for this. Deco will give Frank license to terrorise the yido's and Joe Cole looks back to his best for me with Malouda also playing brilliantly of late. Looks a great team, just need Essien back and we're pretty much at 100%.

Let's finish this season with a bang!

Cech

Ferreira

JT

Alex

Zhirkov

Mikel

Deco

Lampard

Malouda

Joe Cole

Drogba