Tottenham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Spurs vs Chelsea

FAPL, Saturday 27th April 2010, White Hart Lane, 1730 KO

Ashley+Cole.jpeg

Chelsea face Spurs in a London derby as they look to win the Premier League title.

The Blues beat their North London rivals 3-0 at Stamford Bridge, with ex-Arsenal defender Ashley Cole amongst the goalscorers.

MATCH CHAT HERE

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We aint won there in what 3 years?So time to make up for it..and cant afford to slip.No way gana be easy cause they need the points as well but hopfully we can carry on as we're being and get the 3 points and break that jynx!! No crazy 4-4 draw!!

I'm in Blackpool this weekend with a few mates of mine. A sort of jolly boys outing. lol! I have a dilemma...

...Do i miss the game, get on with everyone and not run the risk of having something bad happen to me (we all know what lads are like on a weekend away) Or tell them to fuck off and go watch it?

Their argument is that because we can't actually win the league on this game that i should forget about it and have a good time and find out the result after.

Edited by boshman

I had some free time so here goes

Spurs Line up from yesterday and Pompey

Gomes 210 min

Bale 210 min

Dawson 210 min

Corluka 120 min

Bassong 120 min

King 90 min

Kaboul 90 min

Assou Ekotto 90 min

Modric 210 min

Huddlestone 192 min

Bentley 123 min (spread over 2 games)

Palacios 120 min

Rose 46 min

Gudjohnsen 41 min (spread over 2 games)

Kranjcar 41 min

Defoe 126 min (spread over 2 games)

Crouch 122 min (spread over 2 games)

Pavlyuchenko 119min (spread over 2 games)

Based on that i think their team for saturday will be

____________________Gomes_____________________

Corluka_________King______Dawson_____Assou-Ekotto

Bentley_______Palacios_____Modric/Eidur____Kranjcar

_____________Defoe______Pavlyuchenko____________

Possibly Bassong stepping in for either of King or Dawson, given King's injury history it might be him.

Ours I expect to be the same back 5 with a bonus of Ivanovic if he starts, Lamps, Mikel, Deco, Joey, Malouda, Drogba..

They won't have too tired legs as it may seem from the time they have played or a days less rest and I expect the game to get fiesty, but the resilience we've shown in the past few weeks to get a result should pull us through..

Hey Guys

After last night's result I'm actually looking forward to our game against you, which probably doesn't bode well for us, we always cave under the pressure of expectation. I said the exact same thing about the Arsenal game but I think the first goal is key, although you've definitely got a better resolve than the Gunners if somehow us Yids did go ahead and get the first goal. It should be an exciting game with both of us needing 3 points, albeit for different things.

I reckon we'll field the following team: Gomes, Corluka, Bassong, Dawson, Bale, Kranjcar, Huddlestone, Modric, Bentley, Defoe, Gudjohnsen. King probably won't play because… well he's a cripple and probably can't play two games in four days. Palacois is suspended for this game after picking up his tenth yellow.

I was wondering, while I'm here, what are you thoughts on Gudjohnsen returning to the bridge? (if he plays, which if Harry has sense he should play)

Hey Guys

After last night's result I'm actually looking forward to our game against you, which probably doesn't bode well for us, we always cave under the pressure of expectation. I said the exact same thing about the Arsenal game but I think the first goal is key, although you've definitely got a better resolve than the Gunners if somehow us Yids did go ahead and get the first goal. It should be an exciting game with both of us needing 3 points, albeit for different things.

I reckon we'll field the following team: Gomes, Corluka, Bassong, Dawson, Bale, Kranjcar, Huddlestone, Modric, Bentley, Defoe, Gudjohnsen. King probably won't play because… well he's a cripple and probably can't play two games in four days. Palacois is suspended for this game after picking up his tenth yellow.

I was wondering, while I'm here, what are you thoughts on Gudjohnsen returning to the bridge? (if he plays, which if Harry has sense he should play)

The way this season has gone wouldnt be that surprised if you turn us over and United win at City.

It was gutting Gudjohnsens decision initially, but it just confirms that there are probably less than 1% of professional players that arent driven by money, and have no loyalty whatsoever to their clubs, badge kissing is usually hypocritical, and just to please the fans. Cynicism aside, think it will be a close game, thought it was at your place not the Bridge ? -and yes, I expect Rednapp will play him if hes any sense...

The way this season has gone wouldnt be that surprised if you turn us over and United win at City.

It was gutting Gudjohnsens decision initially, but it just confirms that there are probably less than 1% of professional players that arent driven by money, and have no loyalty whatsoever to their clubs, badge kissing is usually hypocritical, and just to please the fans. Cynicism aside, think it will be a close game, thought it was at your place not the Bridge ? -and yes, I expect Rednapp will play him if hes any sense...

Here's hoping United and City fizzles out to a draw or something… Would be good for both of us. It's weird how this has worked out for this one weekend, isn't it? It should have a big impact on who achieves what come the 9th of May.

Eeep… well maybe not his return to the Bridge but playing against his former club I should say. The problem is that Redknapp is a great man-manager but tactically isn't great, hopefully he'll play Gudjohnsen though, based on the all players score against their old club rule.

Erm...eeeek!!! What happened to crazy Gomez?! Hopfully we can overcome that! Play like we have been should be good...the whole 'no team other then Man U have got more then one goal there' blah blah is a bit eeek.But hey they beat Arsenal so things are changing :D.We aint won there for what 3 years?Be nice to change that!!

Can see sodding Gudjohnson scoring to piss us off

Please Chelsea dont make the rest of the games eeeek!! Win here even closer etc espically if Man U loose..if they win eeeek!! Nervey times ahead

Edited by Laylabelle

Defintly! Another cup final sorta thing.

Yeah we have to treat the last remaining games as though each one is a cup final. Heard one of the lads on the podcast saying that he wouldn't mind a draw, don't really think we can afford that, really need a win, especially after reading about our record at 3 point lane. Come on lads, don't mess this up :blue scalf: