You Don't Know What Your Doing.........

was apparently sang by Chelsea fans at Avram Grant when he took off Ballack and Joey Cole. JOY! hopefully, at long, long, last the rebellion begins. RA wont appreciate this happening at HIS choice of erm "manager". Fingers crossed for more of the same in the coming games

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure it wasnt you with one of those megaphones like they do at the Italian games getting the crowd whipped up into a frenzied chorus of hatred for our loveable manager. :P

TBH, when I heard that during the game I was pissing myself laughing, the commentators mentioned it and the camera panned to Joe Cole who had a face like a slapped arse after coming off.

Was funny :lol:

Are you sure it wasnt you with one of those megaphones like they do at the Italian games getting the crowd whipped up into a frenzied chorus of hatred for our loveable manager. :P

TBH, when I heard that during the game I was pissing myself laughing, the commentators mentioned it and the camera panned to Joe Cole who had a face like a slapped arse after coming off.

Was funny :lol:

'cough', 'cough' just cant seem to shake of this sore throat :whistling:

I am gutted for Avram, Gutted I tell you :whistling:

Yes I was worried for Avram too poor lamb.

It's no surprise, Grant unlike Mourinho has no deep well of affection and respect from the fans to tide him over when he makes a mistake or looks like losing, his "well" is more of a puddle really!

So actually it's no surprise that even this kind of result which looked like it would be draw initially was greeted by chants and dissatisfaction, for all the PR guff the club know that Grant is hardly beloved.

No matter how good his run of games has been.

The big question is......Does RA really give a fuck what the fans chant ??????

My guess is no.....He'll continue to do what he wants.

He sacked Ranieri and the fans were upset.

He sacked Mourinho and the fans were even more upset.

He hired Grant and the fans were shocked and upset.

You're right, he couldn't give a toss what the fans chant.

Doesn't make it any easier to take though.

He sacked Ranieri and the fans were upset.

He sacked Mourinho and the fans were even more upset.

He hired Grant and the fans were shocked and upset.

You're right, he couldn't give a toss what the fans chant.

Doesn't make it any easier to take though.

Makes you wonder if were attacking the wrong person though....maybe it should be RA who should get the brunt of it all, but he still has taken us to another level where most things are concerned, so really maybe Grunt is the easier target in it all :lol:

Just a thought :P

Makes you wonder if were attacking the wrong person though....maybe it should be RA who should get the brunt of it all, but he still has taken us to another level where most things are concerned, so really maybe Grunt is the easier target in it all :lol:

Just a thought :P

exact, it was RA who gave the nod towards Grant so he should take the shit. He paid well over the odds for Kenyon and Frank the dutch master, then why would be give a mega contract to a yid cunt who doesnt know what side his bread is buttered.

oh and Elliott, I've now seen your pic, you are indeed a college boy, therefore, by design your views dont count :smiliecap1:

exact, it was RA who gave the nod towards Grant so he should take the shit. He paid well over the odds for Kenyon and Frank the dutch master, then why would be give a mega contract to a yid cunt who doesnt know what side his bread is buttered.

oh and Elliott, I've now seen your pic, you are indeed a college boy, therefore, by design your views dont count :smiliecap1:

Whilst I agree that probably it's Roman who should take the flak, Grant is being paid to be the whipping boy and has taken the job quite willingly so my well of sympathy runs thin.

Arnesen - what the hell has he done to justify his salary in the years he has been here? Isn't he in charge of the youth academy or something? He seems to have Roman's ear for just about everything.

Zahavi, De Visser - all these super agents that surround Roman, what do they do?

Kenyon is an embarrassment whenever he opens his mouth.

What a mess.

Grant got it off the fans big time,especially from the Matthew Harding and The Shed :thumbsup: .Though the Mourinho chants were a bit dramatised.

The first time the fans have collectively turned against 'The Gormless One'.I would take that as a very stark warning.

Stupid,clueless substitutions that he got away with this time.

He's not gana sack/get rid.Mean as said we were upset when he got rid of Ranieri and then look what happened when he brought in Jose,prob thinks for some reason the same thing will happen with Grant inoring the fact we loved Jose from the minute he came with his 'im a special one' speech.

Good on those there to sing it!Its true!That was such a wtf moment

Grant got it off the fans big time,especially from the Matthew Harding and The Shed :thumbsup: .Though the Mourinho chants were a bit dramatised.

The first time the fans have collectively turned against 'The Gormless One'.I would take that as a very stark warning.

Stupid,clueless substitutions that he got away with this time.

Good to hear mate, and about time too. One can only hope it increases in the coming games :thumbsup:

The Matthew Harding faithful answered your call CM.For a minuite i thought you were at the game :lol:

Boycott still stands firm mate :thumbsup: . Missing the weekends like fuck but I've saved a bleeding fortune, when Grant gets outed then I'll be down for the mother of all binge drinking sessions, trust me. I think I'll start the minute the train pulls out of Glasgow Central :smiliecap1: