Chelsea vs Bolton

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We HAVE to win this one now after United's slip up today.

On paper this should be an easy game but this time of the season you just never know, especially this year. I have faith though. We'll win and move 4 points clear and then hope that the yids do us a favour against Arseanal!

Come on the Chels!!

Getting really nervous for some reason, they always give us shit at the bridge and i just think it could be a bit shitty. A win means that we could afford to lose one of our last 4 games and still win the league by a point over man utd and goal difference over arsenal. Surely though our recent run should continue against bolton and then its yids away which is just huge.

We're looking at Man City or Tottenham to do us huge favours if we slip up as they both have arsenal and man utd within the next few weeks.

we CAN'T throw this away!

Edited by OllieCFC

An absolute MUST win game. Am slightly concerned by Ballack replacing Deco, it means our midfield will lose a lot of it's shape and we will be lacking a natural playmaker in the middle of the park. Hopefully there will be no nerves and we can go out and get the job done. If we win this and the Spurs game the league is ours

Bolton are just a lot more physical is why that I think Ballack is playing and Deco always gets injured after playing games in succession lol

I'm going to the game, Kalou starting ahead of Jesus Cole, good to give him a rest, fresh for spuds.

I think Kalou will really do the business as well lol

An absolute MUST win game. Am slightly concerned by Ballack replacing Deco, it means our midfield will lose a lot of it's shape and we will be lacking a natural playmaker in the middle of the park. Hopefully there will be no nerves and we can go out and get the job done. If we win this and the Spurs game the league is ours

Ballack was ok when he came on in the fa cup, and surley he will be hungry to prove himself.. considering he hasn't been featuring in the first team.

Ballack was ok when he came on in the fa cup, and surley he will be hungry to prove himself.. considering he hasn't been featuring in the first team.

We was trying to close the game out when Ballack came on though. A midfield of Mikel, Lampard and Ballack for me will make tonights game that much harder...... would be different if it was Ballack for Lamps, it isn't that Ballack is a bad player it is just to have the right balance in the team to make it tick!

Obi hat-trick? It's got to happen one day. I think Ballack is a good idea for this game, Deco is a bit fragile and frail anyway, better to have a big lump like Ballack in there always the chance he can nick a header from a corner or free kick too. I'm going 4-0, lamps is in scoring form.

2003/2004 - Chelsea 1-2 Bolton (JT last min OG)

2004/2005 - Chelsea 2-2 Bolton (we were 2-0 up too)

2005/2006 - Chelsea 5-1 Bolton (that's more fucking like it!)

2006/2007 - Chelsea 2-2 Bolton (Again, a mess up)

2007/2008 - Chelsea 1-1 Bolton (would've won the league if Man Utd failed to beat Wigan on the last day and we won, fucked it)

2008/2009 - Chelsea 4-3 Bolton (we were 4-0 up)

Ok so we have beaten them 4-0 at home this season in the Carling Cup, but at home in the league, we do not do well against these guys. THAT'S why i'm nervous.