Blackburn vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Kakuta is better than j.cole right now.

I dont know. If im right, according to Esk Kakuta slipped in form. And his last game was his first good game in a quite a while. So i dont think it would be smart to play him with him not being in form in the reserves. And isnt he more a player for the left wing ?

I would love to see him getting like 20, 30 min of game time.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when the likes of ballack and anelka look around the pitch and see Kakuta starting the game, that sends out a pretty clear message.

You are absolutely right, Carlo would be saying - look if you don't put the effort in i have young players here who WILL put the effort in. Your are also correct that Kakuta is probably better than Joe Cole right now. Kakuta can be Chelsea's Messi! I shudder to think where Messi would be right now had he been comming through OUR youth set up.

I dont know. If im right, according to Esk Kakuta slipped in form. And his last game was his first good game in a quite a while. So i dont think it would be smart to play him with him not being in form in the reserves. And isnt he more a player for the left wing ?

I would love to see him getting like 20, 30 min of game time.

Kakuta can play a central playmaker role or a winger role both very very well. Yes his form for the reserves hadn't been great, but the tempo of reserve games doesn't always suit him. Played in the first team (as he proved) he can have a big impact and make things happen.

So sad to see all our prospects going on loan for ages and finally selling them to another shit club. Every season there are one ore two players that look like getting a place in the first team, and then, all of a sudden, they disappear in a way. Manciennne, DiSanto,Stoch.... i hope Carlo knows that he has to bring the guys in more, otherwise they wouldn´t have any reason to stay at Chelsa. Just look at Fergie and his Silva-twins. He plays them in big matches, even tho they are fucking young, and guess what, most of the time they don´t let him down. Kakuta and Borini didn´t scored yet but that doesn´t mean they can´t play for our first team. Throw them in, just like Turnbull, and bang, it works wonders.

You are absolutely right, Carlo would be saying - look if you don't put the effort in i have young players here who WILL put the effort in. Your are also correct that Kakuta is probably better than Joe Cole right now. Kakuta can be Chelsea's Messi! I shudder to think where Messi would be right now had he been comming through OUR youth set up.

Kakuta can play a central playmaker role or a winger role both very very well. Yes his form for the reserves hadn't been great, but the tempo of reserve games doesn't always suit him. Played in the first team (as he proved) he can have a big impact and make things happen.

if messi had been with us ...he would be on the bench at portsmouth nowwhistling.gif

So sad to see all our prospects going on loan for ages and finally selling them to another shit club. Every season there are one ore two players that look like getting a place in the first team, and then, all of a sudden, they disappear in a way. Manciennne, DiSanto,Stoch.... i hope Carlo knows that he has to bring the guys in more, otherwise they wouldn´t have any reason to stay at Chelsa. Just look at Fergie and his Silva-twins. He plays them in big matches, even tho they are fucking young, and guess what, most of the time they don´t let him down. Kakuta and Borini didn´t scored yet but that doesn´t mean they can´t play for our first team. Throw them in, just like Turnbull, and bang, it works wonders.

you forgot about sinclair ...joined us as ayoung porsche now a sinclair c5

We have to be realistic though, a lot of players come through our academy, most of them are NOT going to make it with us and it is down to us to make money from them. In my opinion we are in a very good position with our youngsters at the moment, in the summer we will have Kakuta, Bruma, Matic, Borini and Stoch all ready to step into a bigger first team role, not to mention the ones who will be trying very hard to join them Mancienne, Hutchinson, Van Aanholt and Bertrand. Di Santo and Sinclair have struggled on Premiership loans so chances have been massively reduced of them making and impact with us now.

But i agree that we need to stop wrapping our kids in cotton wool and being scared to use them because they can be a big weapon.

i think we need a rational policy for blooding our youngsters ,,,use the pre season to identify the 4 most promising ..then start to rotate them in most of the PL games ..2 starting in each game ,,not the odd 10mins

when games are decided ,,, by xmas a picture of their progress should have emerged ...at the moment for next season likely candidates would include .. matic , kakuta , stoch ,mancienne , hutchinson .cork , bruna and bertrand..

this is the way forward i believe..

perhaps in a few most crucial games we could revert to our most experienced,,,but other clubs both in england

and on the continent are able to introduce their young players earlier than we do

Edited by zolayes

i think we need a rational policy for blooding our youngsters ,,,use the pre season to identify the 4 most promising ..then start to rotate them in most of the PL games ..2 starting in each game ,,not the odd 10mins

when games are decided ,,, by xmas a picture of their progress should have emerged ...at the moment for next season likely candidates would include .. matic , kakuta , stoch ,mancienne , hutchinson .cork , bruna and bertrand..

this is the way forward i believe..

perhaps in a few most crucial games we could revert to our most experienced,,,but other clubs both in england

and on the continent are able to introduce their young players earlier than we do

These young players are the best of our young players for a reason. Players like Kakuta and Stoch can turn a game easily, they in my opinion should be give the most playing time. Players like Matic and Cork are more than capable of permiership quality and showed be allowed to gradually grow into the team, 30 minutes here and there and a start here and there. Defenders are a bit harder, but either Bertrand or Van Aanholt are getting near being ready for back up to Cole, especially Bertrand who has a lot of league experience now. And Bruma is certainly more than capable of being 4th choice centre back, being given time here and there to show he can move up to 1st choice eventually.

Anyway, enough of this bullocks about youth team etc.

THIS GAME IS A MUST WIN! especially considering the man utd game beforehand we need to win the league this year and 3 points will help us go to the summit again

Daily Mail reckonm 2-2...prove em wrong Chels the right way.Win rather then loose!!

Two away games in a row,no excuses gotta win them both! Seeing one is our game in hand! And boost confidence a little bit

Edited by Laylabelle

Blackburn actually have a very good home record so this is not going to be easy by any stretch of the imagination. Plus we're far from good on the road, the way we've been playing recently means we'd be lucky to scrape a draw. But we can't afford that. We HAVE to win. Come on you Blues.

I dont think starting kakuta in this game would be very clever, he is not ready to start a game like this. Blackburn are a very strong team, they dont shy away from 50/50 tackles. I would start this team turnbull paulo terry alex ivo mikel lampard ballack malouda drogba zhirkov.

I want us to play 2 left footed quick tricky wingers in zhirkov and malouda, so we can create enough chances to score goals. We are away from home so lets use the counter attack against a team who like to attack at home, then in the last 20 mins kakuta can come on.

Chelsea are expected to line up in the following 4-3-3 formation (Mail):

22. Turnbull

19. Ferreira

26. Terry ©

33. Alex

02. Ivanovic

12. Mikel

08. Lampard

13. Ballack

15. Malouda

11. Drogba

39. Anelka